LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Watch Colbert's take on the White House hiring a 'disgraced Fox News boss'...possible actual intended role in the Trump Adminstrationâ "read the full
Vanity Fairpost by Gabriel Sherman that Colbert briefly flashes on screen and quotes...
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: AT&T's big, big win. Plus, a tense day for WPP WPP's annual shareholders meeting in London could have some drama.
- Women to Watch U.S. 2018 Ad Age has named its Women to Watch U.S., a group of 24 women who are chaning the ad industry, but also changing the world.
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Upfront pitches come to an end (TGIF) Quiz: Which show was Jimmy Kimmel talking about when he said, "'we finally came up with a title that's worse than 'Cougar Town'"?
- 'Mistakes were made': What GQ has to say about its latest cover Awhile back, you might remember,
Vanity Fairsuffered a cover, uh, misadventure. (To jog your memory: "Three hands, three legs? Fans spot Vanity Fair photoshoot...