LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- NFL-Averse, Dog-Friendly Ad Strategy Powers Subaru SurgeThe automaker doesn't need the NFL to feel the love from its loyal buyers.
- Somewhat Surprisingly, Trump Just 'Startled Many in the West Wing'...Wednesday with a cogent, engaged pitch on health care that didn't
veerwildly from the script. Within an hour, without seeking advice from his...
- Staples Revamps Marketing to Shed Retail Baggage, Makes Ads With No Stores to Be Seen...the delivery unit already in place gives Staples a concrete way to
veeroff the dubious path that many of its retail peers are headed...
- Marketers Are Out of Touch With the Concept of Being a Father Today...in the woods) and a drone of any kind. My hedonism should
veertoward rare bourbon and cigars, while my whimsy should allow me to...
- Widening Divide Between Agencies and Clients Could End Badly for Some AgenciesIf advertising agencies veer too sharply from marketers' wishes, there are plenty of other companies hoping to step into the breach.