LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Verizon's Internet TV Service May Let Brands Sponsor Your Binge-Watching
Verizonappears poised to let brands sponsor your TV watching. Sometime this summer Verizon will launch in the U.S. an ad-supported TV service...
- Sprint Aims Price-Cut at AT&T, T-Mobile Prepaid Customers...546,000 pay-as-you-go users, surpassing those of AT&T,
VerizonCommunications and T- Mobile combined. Sprint's focus on bargain hunters underscores...
- AT&T to Be Fined $100 Million by FCC for Slowing Mobile Data...including horoscopes, ring tones and love tips. In May, Sprint Corp. and
VerizonWireless agreed to pay a combined $158 million to settle similar claims...
- NBA Finals Reap $224 Million In Ad Sales For ABCThe battle between LeBron James and Steph Curry made for an TV spectacle, while generating a small fortune for ABC.
- AOL Now Has an In-House Creative Agency to Make Ads for BrandsGeorgia-Pacific is the first marketer to use AOL's Partner Studio and is using the branded-content team to create campaigns for six brands.