LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Aguilar Joins Grey Group's Wing, Publicis Hires Clarke and More...Prior to CP&B he was a senior planner at The
Vidal Partnership. Wongdoody 's Los Angeles office has appointed Matt Burgess as creative director...
- Gates-Bonarius to Lead Beiersdorf at FCB, Galvan Joins Anomaly and More...his first 10 years in the U.S. market at the
Vidal Partnershipwhen it was repeatedly named Ad Age's Multicultural Agency of the...
- Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Commonground/MGSFormer managing director Jorge Espinosa has filed a lawsuit on behalf of Commonground/MGS employees, seeking 60 days' pay and benefits.
- New Agency to Rise From Commonground/MGS Ashes...firm PCH Communications. It served as an umbrella for Commonground, the
Vidal Partnership, Sway Public Relations, MGSCOMM and others, creating what its partners called a...
- 50 Largest U.S. Hispanic-American Agencies50 Largest U.S. Hispanic-American Agencies: Agencies ranked by 2014 Hispanic revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.