LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Succeeding with universal searchUniversal search—search results that include images, product and shopping links, social media commentary, videos and news, among other elements—was designed to make Web searches more contextual and to give searchers more options to help them find the information they seek.
- Former TV Hosts Find Online Success...their videos widely to sites such as YouTube, Yahoo, MySpace, Revver, Veoh,
Viddler, blip, Metacafe and Crackle. The pair's largest audience comes from YouTube...
- It Surely Isn't 'Lost,' but Online Video Finds Ad Niche...000 unique viewers per episode, mostly through streaming via iTunes, Hulu and
Viddler. New partners On Hulu, the NBC Universal and News Corp. website that...
- Comic-Shop Archetype Powers 'Piccolo'...distributed by For Your Imagination. The show is available on iTunes, Blip,
Viddler, MySpace, YouTube, Revver and other sites online including Kylepiccolo.com. For Your...
- How Book Authors Use Web Video