LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Watch the newest ads on TV from Starbucks, T-Mobile, Geico and more...In a Geico ad, an evil villain reveals his plansâ "because evil
villainscan never not reveal their plansâ "in a rather tedious presentation. T...
- TV's battle for Hispanic ad dollars is getting more intenseTelemundo
- Stephen Hawking: Brilliant Physicist and Unlikely Pitchman...new things. In 2016, for example, Hawking starred in Jaguar's "British
Villains" campaign â "shot by "The King's Speech" director Tom Hooperâ "as...
- The Top Advertising Posts on Reddit (For Better or Worse) in 2017...neutrality. The Federal Communications Commission and its chairman Ajit Pai were the
villainsof many hardcore internet advocates, who saw the recent push to end...
- RSA Films Signs Tompa and Rondo, Strom Joins Cultivate.Media Plus fresh talent at 1stAveMachine, Durable Goods and more.