LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Elizabeth Banks Joins Harvest; Helo, Serial, and Psyop Add Talent Check out the latest moves in the production industry.
- Schick to Unleash New Superhero on Comic-Con: Robot Razor...where guys can get styled in the manner of comic heroes and
villains(Wolverine anyone?), and a Hydration Station, both as part of a partnership...
- Lowdown: A-B InBev Dives Deeper Into Country MusicThe Lowdown has the latest on how A-B InBev and Taco Bell are embracing e-sports and Jaguar's latest villain ad.
- Dwyane Wade Plays It Cool in Gatorade's New Spot...Nicholas Hoult release the cats in the latest from Jaguar's "British
Villains" series; Ellie Kemper gives a tongue-in-cheek celebrity endorsement of Chase...
- What Marketers Can Learn From 'The Bachelor'Before the rise of social media, digital platforms and viewer fragmentation there was "The Bachelor."