LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Brands Must Be Patrons, Not Sponsors, of the Arts...of America or Delta, simply provide services and are often cast as
villains(whether they deserve it or not). Cultural collaboration and participation add personality...
- Univision Upfronts: Family, Futbol and the Evolution of Telenovelas...a faster pace and more complex characters than the traditional heroes and
villains. Univision closed with pop star Shakira performing a new song (Telemundo had...
- USA Today to the FBI: Help! Fakers Keep Following Us on Facebook!Plus: Emma Watson and Emmanuel Macron, winners; Kanye goes MIA; a politician's deadly soundbite; and more from Dumenco's media roundup.
- Elizabeth Banks Joins Harvest; Helo, Serial, and Psyop Add Talent Check out the latest moves in the production industry.
- Schick to Unleash New Superhero on Comic-Con: Robot Razor...where guys can get styled in the manner of comic heroes and
villains(Wolverine anyone?), and a Hydration Station, both as part of a partnership...