LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Rand Paul Campaign Runs Ads in Conjunction With Senate Filibuster...would you care? But think about it. If the government has your
Visabill, they can tell whether you drink, whether you smoke, what restaurants...
- Millennials Embrace Upstart Financial Brands Millennials, whose assets are growing, are embracing robo-advisers like Betterment and Acorns to start investing earlier in life.
- It's Not Just Cyclical: Industry Change Is Driving Marketing Giants to Review Media Agencies...review of its U.S. buying for the first time in decades.
Visa, meanwhile, hasn't reviewed its media business in seven years. For Citibank...
- CVS Puts Media Business Into Review...the busy agenda in the coming months. Unilever, Citi, Coca-Cola, Coty and
Visaare among the marketers reviewing their media businesses. Contributing: Ashley Rodriguez
- Another Big Media Agency Review as Citi Aims to Consolidate Globally...marketers reevaluating their media agency relationships. Currently, the list includes: L'Oreal ,
Visa, Coca-Cola, SC Johnson and Unilever, among others. Citibank parent Citigroup has...