LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What Digicel's Next-Level Ad-Blocking Means for AdlandOne phone carrier's move to ban ads that don't pay their way isn't a big deal in isolation, but the ripple effects could be significant.
- The Next Phase of Addressable Advertising: Understanding TV ROI...sales behaviors," said Claudio Marcus, exec VP-marketing and research at
Visible World. More Coverage Here But the advancement in addressable technology, which can send...
- CBS Puts New Commercials in Old Episodes as On-Demand Grows Up as Ad Platform...million in revenue last year, Seth Haberman , CEO of marketing firm
Visible World, said in an interview in September. That will double annually for the...
- The CMO's Guide to Addressable TV Advertising...multiple operators because the technology can vary by company. Cablevision uses
Visible Worldtechnology, for example, while Comcast uses BlackArrow . Marketers need to collect potential...
- $70 Billion TV Ad Market Eases Into Digital DirectionAfter years of resisting change, the TV industry is at least beginning to sell commercials with an emphasis on precise audience targeting.