LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Overbooked: Expedia and Priceline battle the digital duopolyWhen they started, online booking services like Expedia and Priceline were the disrupters. Now they're the ones being disrupted.
- Agency Brief: Daylight Savings, Disney and Queen's Deck...fun initiative for Natrol Melatonin as part of Daylight Savings Time. Every
visitorto The New York Times website on Sunday will be greeted with...
- Harry's Explores Manhood in Rare Tear-Jerker Razor Ad...ways of dressing, walking and, of course, shaving. He then asks the
visitorif he's seen his missing father (apparently an astronaut) up in...
- 'What Happens Here' Campaign Returns Three Months After Vegas Shooting...The ad comes as Vegas draws fewer visitors than a year ago.
Visitorvolume was down 1.6 percent in the first 11 months of...
- The Top Advertising Posts on Reddit (For Better or Worse) in 2017These Madison Avenue moments--some obscure and others famous-- inspired the Reddit advertising community in 2017.