LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Three Ways Performance-Based Location Metrics Can Cause Brand Missteps...charged for 250 visitors, even though only 1 was measured as a
visitor. This can be a game changer, especially considering the cost may vary...
- 4 Ways to Make Them Hate Your Pre-Roll Ad Less...was up nearly 20%. 3. Stop showing the same video. If a
visitorviews an ad several times and does not take the intended action...
- GroupM's Rob Norman: Is the Headline Cost of Ad Fraud and Non-Viewable Ads the Real Cost? Advertisers are far more insulated from fraud and off-screen ads than reports often suggest, GroupM's chief digital officer argues.
- Who's to Blame for the Current Ad Tech Trust Gap?The investment models of venture capitalist explains much of the current ad tech mess, writes Judy Shapiro, CEO and founder of engageSimply.
- The Go-To Glossary for Marketers Needing to Brush Up on AI Marketers need to understand the lingo if they are going to survive the machines. So here's a guide to the terminology around AI.