LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Who's to Blame for the Current Ad Tech Trust Gap?The investment models of venture capitalist explains much of the current ad tech mess, writes Judy Shapiro, CEO and founder of engageSimply.
- The Go-To Glossary for Marketers Needing to Brush Up on AI Marketers need to understand the lingo if they are going to survive the machines. So here's a guide to the terminology around AI.
- The Creativity 50 2016: The Most Creative People of the Year The year's most influential innovators come not just from advertising and marketing, but technology, entertainment, art and more.
- The Media Chart for Dec. 2: The Force Is Still AwakeEven as Disney readies the next installment of "Star Wars," "The Force Awakens" is still king of this year's domestic box office.
- Ad Age's Best Places to Work 2016...Found Online Chicago Â· 40 Employees The first creature to greet a
visitorto the Chicago-based digital marketing agency Be Found Online on a...