LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Agency Brief: Beef Jerky, Burgers and RebrandsThis week's Agency Brief includes news about McDonald's, Jack Link's, Spark Foundry and more.
- Inbound Phone Calls Rise Again as Sales Channel, Challenging Marketers That Track ROI Elsewhere The ubiquity of smartphones is invigorating a sales channel that some marketers had begun to neglect: a ringing phone.
- Former AOL President Bob Lord Moves to IBM as Chief Digital Officer...Kenney, general manager for IBM's Watson and previously managing partner of
VivaKi, where Publicis housed Razorfish after buying it in 2009. Thrilled to be...
- Q&A: Accuen CEO Megan Pagliuca Takes Staff From Omnicom Media Shops, Cuts Vendors by the Dozens...its people to posts at sibling media agencies, as Publicis Groupe's
Vivakidid , the shop is taking in talent from Omnicom media agencies OMD...
- Publicis Media Consolidates Agency Brands, Reshuffles Leadership...Boyle as the APAC lead for Zenith Optimedia; and Mr. Sayliss as
Vivakichair in the U.K. and global chief operating officer for Zenith...