Vizeum was created for the new era of media: A convergent world where consumers and content come together, in real time, on platforms and devices; a global world massively impacted by digital technology which is totally reshaping the environment that brands and people live in.
- Microsoft retains Dentsu Aegis Network for global media...in Anheuser-Busch InBev 's global media agency review last fall, with
Vizeumtaking over media planning and buying in the U.S., Canada, Europe...
- Media, production, social: More marketers do it for themselves A trend toward in-house programmatic media buying has blossomed into futher changes still.
- Ten Things You Don't Know About Assembly's New President...Assembly has hired its first-ever president, Steven Feuling. Feuling, a former
VizeumCEO who most recently led Bloomberg Media's business-to-business marketing...
- Shell Throws Global Creative and Media Accounts into Review...lost one of its major U.S. clients when AB InBev chose
Vizeumto handle its U.S. media in October. MediaCom still handles InBev...
- Your Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Cannes Gets an Overhaul. Plus, Brands Have a Hannity Predicament More brands are dropping ads from Sean Hannity's Fox News show. But two others promised to do that, then apparently regretted talking.