LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- SkinnyPop Tries Its Halo on Microwave Popcorn...for-you branding into other categories, including one that fell out of
vogueover health and other concerns: microwave popcorn. "The loyalty is there, the...
- How the Subscription Economy Will Change the Price We Pay...annual fee to Amazon for all their shipping costs. Subscriptions are in
voguefor everything from buying razors (Harry's or Dollar Shaving Club) to...
- Cap Gun Signs '24' Director Hopkins, McDonald Joins Tool and More...on platforms such as MTV, Dazed Digital, Nowness, Twin, the BBC, and
VogueVideo. Experimental animation director Andy Baker has joined the roster at a...
- Lowdown: What Tom Brady Did for Olivia Munn and ProactivThe Lowdown has the latest on ads that snuck into Super Bowl's overtime and how Zipcar is testing new couples for Valentine's Day.
- Adam & Eve DDB is Ad Age's 2017 International Agency of the Year As the four founders prepare to step up to new challenges, this London shop is a benchmark for creative agencies everywhere.