LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Olay goes with the 'flow,' adding Badger & Winters for new campaign...Winters for a new #FaceAnything campaign, which breaks with a spread in
Vogueand will expand to Times Square and Grand Central placements, events and...
- Move over millennials, it's Gen Z's turn to kill industriesMarketers are desperately anticipating the murderous whims of Gen Z, the demographic born after 1996.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Who's using Amazon Alexa to shop? (Anyone?) Plus, Alex Jones is still tweeting Despite the broad crackdown on Alex Jones, he's still on Twitter (and he's writing things like, "We're all Alex Jones now.")
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Chipotle has a guacamole snafu, and the NBA strikes a deal on gambling Where's the guac?
- Conde Nast will reportedly put a 'For Sale' sign on its Brides, Golf Digest and W magazines...doesn't mention any of those three magazines, but does name-check
Vogue, whose editor-in-chief Anna Wintour was rumored to be on her...