LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Agency Brief: Pizza, Promotions and PartnershipsThis week's Agency Brief includes news about Domino's, The Community, The Martin Agency and Havas.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Netflix Boosts Ad Spending (a Lot), and Other News...haircare brand Elvive. Her inclusion was seen as groundbreaking; as she told
VogueUK, "They're literally putting a girl in a headscarf -- whose hair...
- Stink Signs Back, Holland Joins Fancy Content, Peralta Moves to Chelsea Pictures...Burch, and her portfolio also features editorial work for publications such as "
Vogue," "Harper's Bazaar," "ESPN Magazine," and " Elle ." Director Michael Illick has signed...
- Conde Nast Bans Fashion Photogs Bruce Weber and Mario Testino After NYT Investigation CondÃ© Nast, the publisher of
Vogue, GQ, Vanity Fair and other iconic glossies, has announced that it will stop working with A-list fashion photographers...
- Ad Age's 2018 Industry Predictions From auto-market threats to the caveats in China's rise to Snapchat's make-or-break year, our 2018 predictions for the advertising industry.