LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Media Chart for July 22: MLB All-Star Game Can't Compete With 'Talent'Despite drawing record low ratings, the 2016 MLB All-Star Game was still the No. 3 most-watched program last week.
- Lowdown: Heinz Field Won't Serve Kraft Heinz Hot DogsThe Lowdown looks at the most patriotic brands and what new brand model Model Chrissy Teigen is hooking up with.
- Would 'Brexit' Have Won a Lion?...The festival itself had some refreshing themes. Selling things was back en
vogue. There was pro bono work, sure, but in more ideas cause and...
- Why China Is Fixated on Singer Lu Han (And Brands Are, Too)...post-90s generation" -- those born after 1990. For the inaugural issue of "
VogueMe" last month, a special edition of the magazine focused on the...
- Traditional Media Companies Elbow Their Way Into the Action in Cannes...team here." The publishing company, which owns glossies like Vanity Fair and
Vogue, is in Cannes promoting its branded content and efforts related to film...