LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Media Chart for July 29: America's Got Talent -- and Election FeverLast week saw blockbuster ratings for Fox News Channel's RNC coverage -- but it fell just short of 'America's Got Talent.'
- Lowdown: See Misty Copeland's Newest AdThe Lowdown has the latest on Kotex's "period project" and a booze brand getting into fashion.
- The Media Chart for July 22: MLB All-Star Game Can't Compete With 'Talent'Despite drawing record low ratings, the 2016 MLB All-Star Game was still the No. 3 most-watched program last week.
- Lowdown: Heinz Field Won't Serve Kraft Heinz Hot DogsThe Lowdown looks at the most patriotic brands and what new brand model Model Chrissy Teigen is hooking up with.
- Would 'Brexit' Have Won a Lion?...The festival itself had some refreshing themes. Selling things was back en
vogue. There was pro bono work, sure, but in more ideas cause and...