LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Traditional Media Companies Elbow Their Way Into the Action in Cannes...team here." The publishing company, which owns glossies like Vanity Fair and
Vogue, is in Cannes promoting its branded content and efforts related to film...
- Why China Is Fixated on Singer Lu Han (And Brands Are, Too)...post-90s generation" -- those born after 1990. For the inaugural issue of "
VogueMe" last month, a special edition of the magazine focused on the...
- Keeping It Classy: What to Wear in Cannes...and marketing consultancy MediaLink and former sales and marketing senior VP at
Vogueparent CondÃ© Nast. "It is the CÃ´te d'Azur, which gives...
- The Media Chart for May 27: 'NCIS' Finishes StrongEven in its 13th season, "NCIS" was a significant contributor to CBS's return to No. 1.
- The Media Chart for May 20: 'NCIS' Holds Steady as Broadcast's No. 1 ShowCBS's longtime procedureal "NCIS" ranked No. 1 for the second week in a row, notching a 10.1 rating during the all-important May sweeps period.