LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- See the Spots: It's Love vs. Humor This Butter Season With New Work From Kerrygold and Organic Valley Kerrygold and Organic Valley are taking different approaches to selling the same product that's back in vogue: butter.
- Teen Vogue Cuts Frequency to Four Issues a Year Teen
Voguemagazine, which will publish nine editions this year, is shifting next year to a quarterly format, publisher CondÃ© Nast announced Monday morning. "The...
- The Media Chart for Nov. 4: Baseball Swings a Ratings Resurgence...Cosmopolitan 32.0 -1.1% 2 Glamour 19.5 -0.7 3
Vogue18.3 16.5 4 InStyle 16.0 15.7 5 Elle...
- Chuck Townsend Retiring From CondÃ© Nast on Dec. 31...busy one for the executive ranks at CondÃ© Nast, whose brands include
Vogue, Glamour , The New Yorker, GQ , Wired , Vanity Fair , Allure and Pitchfork. On...
- The Media Chart for Oct. 28: 'The Walking Dead' Kills It How popular is "The Walking Dead?" It beat the third Presidential debate in cable ratings.