LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Karena Evans joins M ss ng P eces, RSA signs Sophie Edelstein...high-profile fashion films for Smythson, Gucci, Elizabeth Arden featuring Reese Witherspoon,
Voguefeaturing Cara Delevingne and others. She is currently developing a feature film...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Vogue insists Anna Wintour isn't on her way out. Plus, Grindr's under fire...and digital news. What people are talking about today : CondÃ© Nast and
Vogueare denying a report that uber-tastemaker Anna Wintour might leave this...
- Media, production, social: More marketers do it for themselves A trend toward in-house programmatic media buying has blossomed into futher changes still.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Your daily update on Facebook's woes. Plus, Trump congratulates 'Roseanne'The U.S. president reportedly phoned Roseanne Barr, impressed by the ratings of her rebooted show on ABC.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Facebook buys newspaper ads to say sorry, HQ Trivia gets sponsors...suspending Facebook advertising for a week in support of data privacy." Teen
Vogue, guns and the far-right Online, the far-right has been sharing...