LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- On Trend for Autumn/Winter: FeminismFall fashion is on the catwalks, and what's in
voguethis season isn't just florals, ski pants and asymmetric hemlines. In the world...
- See-Now Buy-Now Comes to Fashion Marketing...legitimate question of what happens with a 10 lb. September issue of
Vogueif all collections are presented in-season. The marketing model of fashion...
- 'Dateline,' TV's True-Crime War Horse, Starts Its 25th Season The granddaddy of the genre is still on the case even as "Serial," "Making a Murder" and "The People v. O.J. Simpson" take the spotlight.
- How Long Will Alan Murray Edit Fortune Magazine?...magazine executive with such an arrangement. Anna Wintour, for example, both edits
Voguemagazine and serves as artistic director for CondÃ© Nast. Either way, in...
- The Media Chart for Sept. 9: You Were Ready for Some FootballA trio of games broke through to land in the top 10 of broadcast and cable ratings.