LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Maybe the New New Thing Should Be Nothing...digital technologies has created a culture where sitting still is not in
vogue. There's a cult of busyness in business. CMO tenures are short...
- Kathryn Bigelow Joins Smuggler, Public Record Signs Daisy Zhou...just ahead of the New York City Pride March, featuring transgender international
voguedancer Leiomy Maldonado and Nike's new Betrue collection. As a director...
- Beyer Joins Quietman, Not to Scale Signs KahrsPlus new talent at Durable Goods, Furlined and more
- Jimmy Kimmel Talks About His Newborn Son's Open-Heart Surgery, Entire Internet Tears UpPlus: How the Fyre Festival "went up in flames," Rihanna steals the Met Gala with her dress (?) and more from Dumenco's media roundup.
- CondÃ© Nast Swings at Digital and TV in Its NewFronts Pitch...know where your ads are running?" But the publisher of brands including
Vogue, Wired and The New Yorker didn't show much love to TV...