LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Beyer Joins Quietman, Not to Scale Signs KahrsPlus new talent at Durable Goods, Furlined and more
- CondÃ© Nast Swings at Digital and TV in Its NewFronts Pitch...know where your ads are running?" But the publisher of brands including
Vogue, Wired and The New Yorker didn't show much love to TV...
- Jimmy Kimmel Talks About His Newborn Son's Open-Heart Surgery, Entire Internet Tears UpPlus: How the Fyre Festival "went up in flames," Rihanna steals the Met Gala with her dress (?) and more from Dumenco's media roundup.
- The NewFronts Need to Shed the Sexy and Start Selling SafetyForget the glitz. This year's NewFronts are all about digital publishers taking their medicine.
- Sparkles, Sneakers, Chiffon: What 'Creative Black Tie' Means to Adland...stress of how to dress. The phrase "creative black tie" is in
vogue, and while it may seem like an oxymoron, in the advertising industry...