LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- TBWA/Chiat/Day, Grey, Expand; CP&B's Domino's Team Departs...While still in Brazil, he worked at Almap/ BBDO on brands including
Volkswagen, Gatorade and Havaianas. Menezes came to TBWA/Chiat/Day in 2013 as...
- VW Done With Diesel Push in U.S., Exec Says
Volkswagenwill take a step back from the diesel powertrains that defined its U.S. vehicle lineup for the better part of a decade amid...
- Anomaly L.A. Adds Coke, Nike Execs, Who Wot Why Launches and MoreAll the industry's latest creative moves
- Omnicom Says Advertisers 'Tapping the Brakes' on Digital SpendingJohn Wren, Daryl Simm talk about the slowdown in digital growth and discuss the impact of the rebate investigation and Brexit.
- VW's $14.7 Billion Settlement Resolves False Ad Claims
Volkswagen's $15 billion agreement with U.S. regulators to resolve emissions-cheating allegations includes a settlement with the Federal Trade Commission, which had charged...