LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- McGarryBowen Buys Achtung in Amsterdam...with a mix of global and Dutch brands, including Vodafone, Philips, Heineken,
Volkswagenand Google . In December, Dentsu Aegis Network bought Paris agency Same Same...
- Hilder Joins BBH LA, Grey Africa Hires Luckin and MoreAll the latest creative moves from around the industry
- Merkle Buys London's DBG, Growing U.K. Footprint...stronger footprint in automotive, something it lacks currently. DBG works with Volvo,
Volkswagenand Renault, according to Mr. Williams. "It's part of the icing...
- Super Bowl 50 Complete Ad Chart: Who Bought Commercials in the Big GameAd Age's annual, sortable Super Bowl ad chart is full up with marketers, agencies, categories, pre-release info and other details.
- See All the Ads From Super Bowl 50, Best to Worst, A to ZRelive the highs and lows of advertising's biggest day of the year. And there were a lot of highs.