LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Advertising Week: Leaders From Hulu, AOL and MLB Advanced on Where OTT Is Headed...relevant ad, they're more accepting of it. The panel host, Chris
Vollmer, partner at Strategy&, mentioned Reed Hastings' prediction that all TV will be...
- Rise of the Non-Network Originals Gives TV Nets Cause for ConcernTV networks have a bigger concern than one-upping their broadcast rivals: grabbing attention from original content on nontraditional platforms.
- Cable's Rise Is Making TV Hits Harder to Predict...major TV networks. "It's become more challenging for advertisers," said Christopher
Vollmer, head of Booz & Co.'s global media and entertainment business. "The value...
- Latest Tactic to Take Over TV: the 'Bug'...want the networks to provide reach that cannot by skipped ," said Christopher
Vollmer, partner and leader-global media and entertainment at Booz & Co. "There is...
- Selling 'The X Factor'Fox's upcoming "X Factor" may walk like "American Idol" and talk like "American Idol," but it's not being sold to advertisers like its singing network sibling.