LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Nice Work If You Can Get It: As May C3 Ratings Fall 14%, Network Ad Revenue RisesAd dollars kept pouring in as the 2016-17 broadcast TV season ground to a halt.
- A Seismic Shift Is Underway in Ad TechAd tech players at Cannes should know that the tone of their chats over rosÃ© won't be like before, writes Index Exchange CEO Andrew Casale.
- Using Facebook for B2B Lead Generation...including primary identifiers like personal email, or mobile phone number. Grow lead
volumewith Facebook Lead Ads Getting people to fill out a form, especially...
- HotelTonight to New York: Get a Room!...became profitable last year with more than $300 million in gross booking
volume, according to figures shared by the brand with Ad Age. It is...
- Does Cannes Matter? Agencies Debate Spendy Festival in Lean TimesTime to rethink the rosÃ©? Agencies worry the Cannes Lions are too costly for an industry with fierce competition and dwindling revenue.