LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Alaska Air Wins Gov't Approval for Virgin America Takeover...with it, regulators said. The restrictions will reduce by about 50% the
volumeof Alaska Air passengers on American flights, according to the government. "Today...
- AB InBev Puts Busch Brand in Super Bowl for First Time...battle among lower-priced brews as brewers seek to boost overall beer
volumeby spending more behind economy brands. MillerCoors, for instance, is hiking spending...
- Netflix Tops Ad Age's 2016 Marketer A-List Reed Hastings' nontraditional outlet with nontraditional marketing is our Marketer of the Year. See who else made the cut.
- Hurry-Up Offense: NFL's Plans to Speed Up Games May Impact AdvertisingHow a little innovation could be a boon for football fans and everyone along the commercial supply chain.
- November Auto Sales: GM, Nissan, VW Rise as FCA Tumbles...the industry, behind GM. Ford posted a 5.1% rise in November
volume. Sales rose 4.5% at the Ford division and 19% at Lincoln...