LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Like to Visit the Pub Sometimes? Stella Artois Uses Location History to Know (and to Show You an Ad)...bar anyway, whether or not they received ads. "We have a huge
volumeof historic location behaviors," said Greg Isbister, CEO of Blis. "We can...
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 40 Under 40Forward thinkers, risk-takers and rainmakers: Our 2017 class is an eclectic group of movers in the worlds of media, marketing, tech and advertising.
- Lowdown: The Story Behind Miller Lite's New TaglineThe Lowdown has the latest on new Lite ads hitting this week and new data on CPG e-commerce growth.
- Women Wanted: AB Takes All-Female Approach on Lime-A-RitaFemale-led brand, agency team is behind the brewer's first-ever exclusively female-targeted brand campaign.
- Why Dr Pepper Is Ditching ' One of a Kind'...2016 was surpassed by bottled water as the largest beverage category by
volume, industry tracker Beverage Marketing Corp. confirmed last week. But Dr Pepper has...