LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- IPG's Lowe Acquires Global Digital Agency ProferoAgency will rebrand as Lowe Profero and focus operations in New York, London, China, Australia and Singapore.
- Anticipating World Cup, Dentsu's 360i Opens In Sao Paulo...agency Profero bought a majority stake in U.S. Hispanic shop
Vox Collectivelast year, the Hispanic agency's president, Roberto Ramos, took charge of...
- Digital Shop Profero Buys Majority Stake in Vox Collective...is taking a majority stake in New York-based Hispanic agency
Vox Collective. That a digital agency would acquire a creative shop, let alone one...
- Macy's Brings Brazil to Customers...Macy's " shops. Creative was shot on location in Brazil. The
Vox Collective, Macy's Hispanic agency, consulted with the retailer on this project. Macy...
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines by 2011 U.S. revenue. Part of Agency Report 2012.