LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Video Net Kin Community Opens Kin Studios to Produce Videos for Brands...set up a branded-content shop. BuzzFeed, AOL , Maker Studios, Fullscreen,
Vox Media, Vice, CNN and The New York Times are only a fraction of...
- Barbarian's Cannes Social Experiment: Cold-Calling With a Brick Phone...proactively cold-called: an anonymous person with a British accent, a
Vox Mediaperson inviting us to a party, Contagious' Nick Parish and a French...
- Six Key Metrics for Measuring the Effectiveness of Video ContentHere are six key metrics for measuring the ROI on video content and why they are hard to track, writes Vox Media's Jonathan Hunt.
- AOL Now Has an In-House Creative Agency to Make Ads for Brands...for brands, as do an increasing number of publishers including BuzzFeed,
Vox Media, The New York Times, Vice, Politico, CNN, Tumblr, The Guardian -- the list...
- Publishers at Cannes: Sleepless Nights, Chilled RosÃ© and Meetings, Meetings, MeetingsThe Cannes Lions festival is a must-attend event for media companies, which are hosting cocktail parties, dinners and panels.