LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Google and GDPR hand publishers a hard choice Publishers must share data with Google to use its ad platforms.
- Remotely Entertaining SXSW: The NYT's 'Daily' Podcast is a New Kind of Front Page...to make the news worth hearing. And while publishers such as
Vox Mediaare building sophisticated ad-tech platforms to generate revenue, The Times is...
- Op-Ed: SXSW Isn't Over The only thing cooler than knowing what's big before other people do is being the first to say it's not cool anymore.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: CNN's Moving Parkland Town Hall, KFC Still Chicken-less and More...not before it amassed nearly 200,000 views." Layoffs at Vox
Vox Mediahas laid off 50 employees, or 5 percent of its workforce, with...
- Vox Media Lays Off About 50 as Social Video Cools
Vox MediaCEO Jim Bankoff issued a memo to staff Wednesday morning announcing layoffs to roughly 50 employees, or about 5 percent of its workforce...