- Ad Sellers Face Harsh New Reality: Evolve or Find Another Career Old-school sales teams are vanishing as a tougher advertising environment forces new skill sets at publishers.
- Meet Ad Age's 2015 40 Under 40Introducing the smart forward-thinkers who will be driving the business for years to come.
- Reality Check: Sizing Up VC-Backed Publishers' ProspectsHere's a look at six digital media firms with millions in private-equity backing that rely on ad revenue to some degree.
- Super Bowl Ad for Tech Website The Verge? Vox Says Yes, but... [Updated]...was published, Vox supplied additional detail. Jonathan Hunt, VP-marketing at
Vox Media, said its "Super Bowl commercial" will air in one market: Helena, Montana...
- As New Bloomberg Business Site Approaches, Company Eyes Larger AudienceThe media arm of Bloomberg L.P. -- which includes TV, radio, digital, print and events -- wants to attract more luxury advertisers.