LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- ANA Live Blog, Day Two: Not Just Twerking for the Sake of It It's the second day of the ANA Masters. Here's what's up.
- Amazon Is Said to Test Delivery Service to Rival FedEx, UPS...its model as it builds network density," says Benjamin Hartford, a Robert
W. Baird analyst, in a note. FedEx and UPS shares were likely to...
- TV's Most Expensive Ads: Brands Pay for Football and Tears How much does it cost to advertise in your favorite TV show? See our complete interactive ranking.
- City Spotlight: Shanghai "You learn on the go with advertising here in Shanghai," says Alvina Seah, general manager of Energy BBDO.
- How Walmart Found Its Footing in the Amazon Era Instead of swerving between its base and more-wealthy consumers, or between bricks and clicks, it's investing in a balanced business model.