LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Even 'Roseanne' can't salvage live TV ratings. Here's what each network needs mostYou know the wheels are falling off the traditional TV model when rock-steady CBS starts to wobble.
- On Star Wars Day, brands couldn't help but hype 'Solo' Will marketers ever realize that Darth Vader is a bad role model?
- Novelist and T editor Hanya Yanagihara on the 'slap-you-in-the-face' power of magazines...magazine that chronicles the lives of people affected by HI/AIDS), Vibe,
W, CondÃ© Nast Traveler, Departures and more. As the editor of T, she...
- Facebook taps Republican to lead U.S. policy team amid scrutiny...arrived at the FCC in 2001 as an appointee of President George
W. Bush, for whom he served as a campaign lawyer. A former deputy...
- Wieden & Kennedy and KFC win Campaign of the Year at Ad Age's A-List & Creativity Awards...edge of outer space. Check out all the Creativity awrads winners here .
W&K also won the Content Marketing of the Year award for Nike...