LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest Public-Relations Networks Worldwide and in the U.S....1.0 9 10 GolinHarris* [Interpublic] Chicago 105 NA 10 9
Waggener Edstrom WorldwideBellevue, Wash. 101 0.8 11 11 Porter Novelli* [Omnicom] New...
- Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2013.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines by 2011 U.S. revenue. Part of Agency Report 2012.
- Largest Public-Relations Networks Worldwide and in the U.S....NA Hill & Knowlton Strategies* [WPP] New York 125 NA 9 7
Waggener Edstrom WorldwideBellevue, Wash. 101 0.8 10 8 GolinHarris* [Interpublic] Chicago 98...
- People on the Move: IPG Mediabrands Promotes Prashant Kumar to Asia Regional PresidentIPG has expanded the role of Malaysia CEO Prashant Kumar to oversee the World Markets Asia group. Also this week, new hires at Republica, USA Today, Relativity Media, DoubleVerify and Hill & Knowlton.