LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- WPP's Cavalry, Y&R Chicago Name Leyla Dailey Chief Creative Officer...Digitas . Brands she's worked on over the years include Kellogg , Disney ,
Walgreen, KitchenAid, Coke, Philip Morris and MillerCoors. In the new position, Ms. Dailey...
- Walgreens Agrees to Acquire Rival Rite Aid for $9.42 Billion...powerhouse through more than three decades of mergers before selling it to
WalgreenCo. last year. He's now the company's largest shareholder with...
- Google to Start Testing Grocery Deliveries This Year...Ohio. The Web company already offers services in Manhattan and Chicago with
Walgreen, Kohl's and other retailers. The fresh-food trial, including fruits and...
- Believe Signs Stuart Douglas, Apiggnanesi Joins Indy8 and MoreAll the latest production moves from around the industry
- Orlando: We're More Than Just Mickey MouseOrlando is trying to show off its other half -- it's not just a tourist destination.