LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Obama + Netflix? Plus, Toys R Us Eyes a U.S. Shutdown The former president is reportedly in talks to work on shows for Netflix. And Michelle Obama might be on a show, too.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Oscars Ads Were All About Women's Empowerment, Plus Other News Plus, Ryan Seacrest was on the red carpet for E!, but some actresses apparently avoided him.
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Facebook Axes a Failed News Feed Experiment. And Twitter Asks For Help...of changes afoot in the marketing industry? That's how The
Wall Street Journaldescribes the state of affairs in a headline wrapping up all...
- Friday's Wake-Up Call: The FCC Probes the FCC, 'Black Panther' Is Shaping Up to Be a (Mega) HitPlus: Cryptocurrency has come to combat ... ad blocking?
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Facebook's Kids App Gets New Blowback. Plus, Google's Ad Crackdown Starts Today A report says Facebook funded many of the experts who vetted its messaging app for kids.