LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Dick's Sporting Goods ramps up gun control push, hires lobbyist...one of many brands to eschew the gun industry following the shooting.
WalmartInc., Kroger Co. , L.L. Bean Inc., and Orvis Co. all made...
- Those $1 Nacho Fries can sting: Yum falls short as price wars rage...makes it very hard to move away from that," she says. Even
Walmartand Amazon are in the fight Driven in part by a resurgent...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: NYT sets its sights on TV and Viacom leans on influencersPlus Sorrell's departure still a mystery, WhatApp founder departs Facebook and more.
- How Amazon is priming its ad business for the next year Amazon's strategy is a "game changer," says Eric Heller, CEO of Marketplace Ignition. "This is going to move tons of dollars there."
- Monday Wake-Up Call: T-Mobile and Sprint join forces and Ad Age's State of the Agency World has some surprises...the weekend. In the U.K., Sainsbury's and Asda (in which
Walmartcurrently owns a majority stake) confirmed that they're in advanced merger...