LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Brands Pitch in on Louisiana Flood Relief Efforts...Louisiana, several marketers are pumping up their relief efforts. Brands including Target,
Walmart, Starbucks and Tide have all contributed in recent days. Earlier this month...
- Is Your Local Macy's on the Closures List?Data firm 1010data researched market share and shopper behavior to see which Macy's stores might not make the cut.
- Publicis Groupe Picks Up Much of Hewlett Packard Enterprise Business...Just last month, Publicis launched the formation of a new entity for
Walmart's U.S. creative and in-store marketing. That relationship is being...
- Macy's Names New Chief Marketing Officer...BBH New York. The third largest marketer in retail after Amazon and
Walmart, according to Ad Age's Datacenter, Macy's spent $718.7 million...
- Lowdown: MillerCoors Planning Alcoholic Aguas Frescas BrandThe Lowdown has the latest on how much Coke, Pepsi brand values have fallen and what Katy Perry is up to with her fragrance brand.