LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Walmart Makes Food Stamp E-commerce Play...s Marketer's Brief edition. But first, we take a look at
Walmart's newest appeal to food-stamp recipients. Walmart, Amazon battle for food...
- Marketer's Brief: Kmart's 'Fabulously-Sized' Pitch Is Jeered...for a new chief marketing officer, Amazon is showing more strength against
Walmartand Jennifer Garner is hooking up with a food brand. Find out...
- Deeplocal hires Kantor, Kugler and Eyre Join Zulu Alpha KiloPlus a new management team at R/GA Shanghai, and David Castellanos returns to DDB Mexico.
- Coty Tries Story Boutique to Show Mass Retailers What's Possible...Rimmel and Sally Hansen long have lived in higher-traffic places like
Walmart, which sees 140 million people weekly, or the drug stores that Manhattanites...
- Red, White, and Blue All Over? Humor Across the PondAmerican humor doesn't land with British audiences, writes Hayley James, a transplant to New York. There are some lessons for marketing.