LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Masters of Marketing' Takeaways: Confidence Wanes, But CMOs Promise to 'Kick Some Butt'Marketing execs portrayed optimism at the annual 'Masters of Marketing' event but they are still struggling with a range of issues.
- Your Friday Wake-Up Call: Harvey Weinstein Apologizes (Bizarrely). Cam Newton Says Sorry Too...RT's website, promoting brands like P&G's Gillette, Ford, Honda,
Walmart, Warby Parker, Honeywell," as Ad Age's Garett Sloane writes . Russia is...
- Amazon Is Said to Test Delivery Service to Rival FedEx, UPS
- Keurig Taps James Corden to Spark Sales of its Newest BrewerThe late-night comic pitches the "K-Select' machine as the marketer looks to reclaim its innovation mojo.
- P&G, Ford and Other Top Brands Keep Ads Flowing to RT's Site...RT's website, promoting brands like P&G's Gillette, Ford, Honda,
Walmart, Warby Parker, Honeywell. They and others had ads served through automated ad...