LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Captain America and the Black Panther Help Audi Go Viral With a High-Speed Chase...and the Black Panther, soon to appear in "Captain America: Civil War."
Walmart, however, holds on to the top spot it occupied last week with...
- See the Spots: Droga5 Turns Sundown Naturals 'Shmorange'What does "Shmorange" mean? Free of gluten, dairy and artificial flavors -- and campy weirdness coming to the earnest world of vitamins.
- Viral Video Chart: Walmart's Anti-Hunger Campaign Tops Kobe's Swan SongDespite a powerful new push by Nike's farewell to Kobe Bryant,
Walmarttopped the Viral Video Chart for the week through Sunday, according to...
- Hibon Joins Psyop, Biscuit Signs Big Red Button Duo and More...years. His recent work includes spots for American Express out of Ogilvy; Tide, Cheerios and
Walmartfor Saatchi & Saatchi NY; and ESPN for Wieden + Kennedy.
- LL Bean Takes a Jab at Fast Fashion in First Work Under New CEO...new CEO, Stephen Smith, who joined the company earlier this year from
Walmartand is the first outsider leading the brand. Advertising Age Player Erwin...