LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Wait, What? The FCC Let Colbert Off the Hook and the Parents Television Council Is OK With It?Plus: Hackers have found a new way to use your online photos against you, Hearst tests a new magazine and more from Dumenco's media roundup.
- Walmart's E-Commerce Surge and Other Takeaways for Brands
Walmartreported fiscal first-quarter earnings today that showed a huge spike in e-commerce sales as it slightly beat analyst expectations on the bottom...
- 4 Things Brand Marketers Should Watch in Walmart's Earnings When
Walmartreports first-quarter earnings May 18, it could yield plenty of signs about what's really happening in the market and how the...
- How to Attract China's Online Shoppers? Here's One Big Supermarket's StuntSupermarket giant Aldi live streamed a fashion show, with couture made of cookies, nuts and wine.
- Pinterest Poaches Top Talent From Mondelez, Ford Agency GTB Pinterest is bringing in industry vets from CPG and auto as it shifts toward a vertical strategy in hopes of capturing more ad dollars.