LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Hearst's Pioneer Woman Magazine Expands in Second Outing...is increasing its distribution to 500,000 copies and moving past its
Walmart-only distribution strategy for its second issue, which will be released in...
- Heartfield and Austin Take Creative Reins at BBH London, MAL/For Good Names a Managing DirectorVenables Bolsters Orange VBP team, Translation and FCB Chicago Have New ECDs and More
- Marketer's Brief: Walmart's Ecommerce Savior, Pepsi Crystal's Return...the past year to $2.4 billion, with multi-channel players, particularly
Walmart, leading the way, according to Tabs. Collectively, multi-channel players doubled their...
- Is Peppa Pig a Bigger Threat Than ISIS Video? Brand-Safety Crisis Exposes a Relevance Problem...consumers seeing the unwelcome placements on their own. Other major players including
Walmartand Procter & Gamble continue to avoid YouTube, meanwhile, pending stronger promises that...
- On Thursday Nights, Not a Pretty Picture for TV Networks Viewer drift and the dominance of live sports has sent movie marketers scrambling to get their dollars down on the weekend.