LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- BSSP is Ad Age's Small Agency of the Year...competitive pitchesâ "Qdoba, Sambazon, American Apparel, Campbell's Fresh, iFLY, ibotta, Betfair,
Walmart, Spindrift, and FX 's Trust. Among its more notable efforts was a...
- Karim Huu Do joins Anonymous, Famous Group signs Addelson...Cannes Lions this year, in addition to work for Coors Light, Whirlpool,
Walmart, Starbucks and Toyota. He has just wrapped a project for Whirlpool under...
- Marketer's Brief: Lay's 'Do Us a Flavor' is over, but quirky flavors aren't The chip brand sidelines its consumer contest, but rolls out eight regional flavors. New England lobster roll chips?
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Your daily update on the Papa John's saga (there's a Kanye West angle) The plot thickens.
- Watch the newest ads on TV from Mastercard, Tide, Amazon and more...Attention Score: 95.93 Attention Index: 100 (0% fewer interruptions than avg.)
Walmart: Let's Get It Started Premiered on: NFL Total Access, NFL Network...