LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Martech That Helped Neutrogena Sell 'Scary' A peek inside Neutrogena's special digital-first acne treatment marketing campaign.
- Agencies Brace for Impact as Marketing Clouds LoomRain or shine, brand marketers are rethinking how they engage with today's empowered consumer by using marketing clouds
- Unilever Turns Tables on Influencers With 'New' Hair Care Brand...the drab, minimalist packaging was the same as what Unilever sells at
Walmart. But the group of influencers tapped in a campaign from Vice's...
- Four Things to Expect From Maurice Levy's Last Earnings Call on Thursday...when it lost significant media business from Procter & Gamble , Coca-Cola and
Walmart. LÃ©vy has since worked to shore up its media offering, particularly...
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Walmart, VW, Lincoln and More...views and social shares) over the past week. Among the new releases,
Walmartcalls attention to its charitable efforts by showing cheerful volunteers working at...