LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Force Is With Females in 'Star Wars' Marketing This Year...multiple figurines, the brand's spokeswoman said, noting the character is "compelling."
Walmart, which recently named an electronic R2D2 to its list of top toys...
- Kaboom, Directors Bureau, Nonfiction and Method Add New HiresAll the production moves from around the industry
- Is Target The Next Digital Media Giant?...ads in front of those consumers," she said. Competitors like Amazon and
Walmartalso operate similar offerings for advertisers. The 1,795-unit Target has...
- The Martin Agency Reduces Staff by Nearly 6% Two months after losing its
Walmartbusiness, The Martin Agency has reduced its staff by 5.6%, or 29 people. The reduction, which leaves the...
- 1stAveMachine, Click 3X, Humble Add Director DuosAll the production moves From around the industry