LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How to Define Purchase Intent in the Data Age What does purchase intent mean to you and how to find the right data sets that signal that intent.
- Your Monday Wake-Up Call: Who Wants to Buy Rolling Stone? Plus, Lena Dunham Says Sorry Rolling Stone reportedly has unexpected bidders. Plus, Lena Dunham backtracks from defending a 'Girls' writer.
- Your Friday Wake-Up Call: Bad News for BuzzFeed. Plus, the Trouble With Brand USA...Age Next conference this week on www.adage.com , including one from
Walmart', which is having big e-commerce success. Also, learn why a robot...
- Watch: Walmart's E-Commerce Game Is Off the Charts
Walmartreported record earnings on Tuesday, touting third-quarter earnings that surpassed all expectations. A highlight: The company saw a 50 percent spike in e...
- White Cloud: The Brand That Wouldn't Die Procter & Gamble tried to kill it. Nearly a quarter century later,
Walmartdeemphasized it as a private brand. But White Cloud refuses to die. In...