LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Discovery Interest in Scripps Driven by Visions of $3 TV Bundle...Scripps. Hulu is owned by four big media companies: Comcast Corp., Walt
DisneyCo. , 21st Century Fox and Time Warner, which is poised to be...
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Walt Disney World, Subway, Home Depot and More...on national TV for the first time yesterday. A few highlights: Walt
DisneyWorld plugs its elaborate "Pandora: The World of Avatar" attraction. The Home...
- Discovery and Viacom Have Each Held Talks to Buy Scripps Networks Consumers are spending more time on the web and advertisers are following.
- What B2B Marketers Can Learn From Hollywood Moguls...content that B2B marketers have largely overlooked: the Hollywood model. Giants like
Disneyand Netflix have generated record profits in recent years by taking the...
- Microsoft Wants to Take Unused TV Spectrum for Fast Rural Internet. TV Industry Says 'Nonsense' The company aims to offer fast internet to 2 million people using "white-spaces spectrum." Broadcasters call it "the height of arrogance."