LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Cheerios Menorah Tweet Misses MarkAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on the General Mills brand's clumsy holiday tweet and how Mini is changing its look.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Netflix's Creepy Tweet. Plus, An Ex-Facebook Exec's 'Tremendous Guilt'A tweet from Netflix goes viral, but some people find it disturbing and Big Brother-ish.
- Sports Media Rights to Soar to $23B in 2021, PwC Report SaysSports rights cost networks an arm and a leg and part of the other leg, but they're pretty much keeping the lights on for broadcast TV.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: A Boy's Anti-Bullying Plea Goes Viral. Plus, Disney-Fox Updates...away from others in need. The mouse chases a fox The Walt
DisneyCo. is still reportedly in talks to buy many pieces of 21st...
- Agency Brief: Airplanes, Grapes and Extra Credit...of Extra Credit's clients include NBCUniversal, Walmart , Nickelodeon , Live Nation and
Disney. FCB mania Jorgelina Diaz recently began her new role as general creative...