LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- ESPN Cuts 100 Household Names as Rights Fees, Viewer Habits Eat Into Profits...otherwise in the public eye. That round of cuts came shortly after
DisneyCEO Bob Iger precipitated a massive media-stock selloff when he addressed...
- Why Healthcare Needs Better Storytelling, Not Better Marketing As a leukemia survivor, UCHealth marketer Manny Rodriguez found himself poised to better a system that bettered him.
- Facebook Gives Staff Green Light to Protest Trump on May 1 "At Facebook, we're committed to fostering an inclusive workplace."
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 Class of Women to Watch Europe These 20 leaders are game changers in marketing, advertising, tech and media in Europe. Ad Age will honor them at a June 5 event in London.
- Introducing Ad Age's 25 Marketing Technology Trailblazers 2017 From challenging the digital duopoly to promoting marketing tech itself, these 25 innovators are redefining the way brands succeed.