LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Not 'Dead' yet: Eight seasons in, AMC's zombie drama is bowed but unbrokenDespite losing a third of its younger viewers, "The Walking Dead" remains TV's top-rated drama. ("Roseanne" is currently running ahead.)
- Watch the newest ads on TV from Target, Apartments.com, Indeed and more...more interruptions than avg.) Target: Universal Thread Premiered on: Ultimate Spider-Man,
DisneyXD Target data for the last 30 days Impressions: 1,284,712...
- Women to watch U.S. entries are now open...top of their games, such as Rita Ferro, president ad sales for
DisneyABC; Karyn Rockwell, CEO of FCB New York; and Karin Timpone, global...
- En fuego: NBA playoff ad inventory is selling like Slurpees in HellTNT lands a presenting sponsor in the sports-hungry Hulu, while ESPN/ABC have hoop dreams of their own.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Facebook's Zuckerberg dodges inconvenient questions, and ESPN's streaming service debuts...cultural conversation," Graham writes. ESPN+ ESPN+, the new subscription streaming service from
Disney-owned ESPN, launches today for $4.99 a month, a fee that...