LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Mercedes-Benz Uses Tough-to-Get Telco Data to Target Ads for the E-ClassMercedes-Benz is one of the first advertisers to benefit from partnerships between mobile carriers and telco data firm Zeotap.
- The Media Chart for May 20: 'NCIS' Holds Steady as Broadcast's No. 1 ShowCBS's longtime procedureal "NCIS" ranked No. 1 for the second week in a row, notching a 10.1 rating during the all-important May sweeps period.
- TV Upfronts 2016: The Best and Worst of Broadcast's Big Week...Jr. opened and closed ESPN's presentation, while Ben Sherwood, president of
Disney/ABC TV Group joked that "Quantico: The Musical" would be debuting in...
- Facebook Is Taking Over the Media Business, VICE CEO Shane Smith Says...to mention investments from a succession of traditional media powers including Walt
DisneyCo. , 21st Century Fox and A&E Networks, in which Hearst holds...
- Feel Films, 1stAveMachine, Derby and More Add DirectorsAll the production moves from around the industry