LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Dauman's Last Act at Viacom Is Pitching a Paramount Stake...tent-pole business, Paramount doesn't have the franchises to compete with
Disney, Universal or Warner Bros." "Ben Hur," which Paramount co-produced with Metro...
- Here Are the Brands Going 'Rogue' for the Next 'Star Wars' Film...if not the best -- movie marketing. Through its extensive marketing push, Walt
DisneyStudios, parent of Lucasfilm, successfully created a new generation of "Star Wars...
- The Media Chart For August 19: Olympics Continue to Dominate While Michael Phelps and Katie Ledecky made waves and history in the pool last week, 'Finding Dory' was swimming along nicely at the box office.
- Univision Wins Bidding for Gawker Media, Continuing to Build Its Media Portfolio...Fusion Media Group, which would include Fusion, formerly a co-venture with
Disney, as well as acquired brands The Onion and The Root. Now, Univision...
- The Media Chart for August 12: Olympics Get Gold, if Not a RecordNBC might not be pulling the best Olympics ratings ever, but it's been good enough to beat the competition.