LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Reeling It In: Movie Marketing Dollars Boost Broadcast, Cable Nets...studios that have seen a sound return on their TV investment include
Disney/Pixar, which has ponied up $30.9 million to promote the $192...
- Why Marketers Should Care About the Apple WatchHere are some early lessons for marketers one month into the launch of the Apple Watch, writes Forrester analyst Thomas Husson.
- Someone Is Lurking In Your Bathroom ... And They Can't Forget What They See...JosÃ© DÃ az-Balart Airing Date: Jun. 18, 6:25 am ET
DisneyVideo Games: Disney Infinity 3.0 Star Wars: Rise Against the Empire...
- Ralph Roberts, Founder of Comcast, Dies at 95Ralph Roberts co-founded American Cable Systems in Tupelo, Mississippi, in 1963 as a 1,200-subscriber service and later renamed it Comcast.
- This Creative Director Runs an Art Gallery in His Home...artists?" said Ms. Marin, a former agency account exec who recently joined
Disney. Not all the artists work in the ad industry, but those who...