LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 review: The confirmation-bias battle continues The latest Galaxy Note is a case study in continuous improvement, which is clearly Samsung's innovation strategy, Shelly Palmer writes.
- CFO's departure won't change Netflix's free-spending waysDavid Wells oversaw billions of dollars in investments as the company evolved from a DVD-by-mail service to streaming's 800-pound gorilla.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: A brouhaha about the Oscars. Plus, will Tronc sell its newspapers?...pushed for the change. And by the way, ABC is owned by
Disney, which happens to make "popular" movies, including ones by Lucasfilm, Pixar and...
- Viacom and Fox look to stimulate TV ad targeting with a new licensing dealA shot across the bow at Facebook and Google, Viacom Vantage is designed to help advertisers make smarter, precisely-targeted investments.
- ABC struggles with exits of top writers as Netflix lures talent Channing Dungey, the president of entertainment at Walt
DisneyCo. 's ABC network, has lost two of the industry's top TV show creators in...