LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Even 'Roseanne' can't salvage live TV ratings. Here's what each network needs mostYou know the wheels are falling off the traditional TV model when rock-steady CBS starts to wobble.
- On Star Wars Day, brands couldn't help but hype 'Solo'...though, it runs right into the promotional cycle for the installment in
Disney's increasingly active Star Wars release cycle: "Solo: A Star Wars Story...
- The best and worst of the 2018 NewFronts...upfronts. Some of the companies presenting this weekâ "including Hulu , YouTube, Walt
Disneyand Conde Nastâ "talked up the power of the living room screen...
- In first NewFronts pitch, ESPN breaks down X's and O's, 1's and 0's...of the introduction of its its subscription streaming service ESPN+ , the Walt
DisneyCo. 's sports-media goliath on Wednesday announced that it is rolling...
- Twitter gets Disney, NBC, Viacom to boost its NewFronts lineup Twitter announced partnerships with networks like ESPN, The Weather Channel and BET, which is developing a show based on "Black Twitter."