LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Watch: The Video of 'Ashamed' Uber CEO That Has Him Apologizing (Again)Plus: the president's presidential moment, "Orlando and Katy are taking respectful, loving space at this time" and more.
- Colbert Has Some Alternatives to The Washington Post's New 'Democracy Dies in Darkness' Slogan"Come At Me, Bro!" for starters.
- What Will Be Missing From This Presidential Inauguration? Audi...major news sites including ABCNews.com, CBSNews.com, MSNBC.com and
Washingtonpost.com. Audi bought a full-day sponsorship of Slate.com and was the...
- I Was Behaviorally Targeted After Using Microsoft's Do Not Track Browser DNT should have made me invisible to ad trackers, thus turning my online-browsing experience from relevant-messaging bliss to a belly-fat-ad nightmare. The reality was quite different.
- Microsoft's Bing Spends Big to Buy Politico On Election Day...get in front of the politically minded Tuesday. The 24-hour
WashingtonPost.comcampaign was part of an awareness effort targeting federal and state policy...