LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Barton F. Graf replaces chief strategy officer, Graves leaves JWT Atlanta for VCU Brandcenter...Best Buy, Domino's, Microsoft, Nike, Coke, Starbucks and Old Spice.
We Are Socialhas acquired a majority stake in Socialize, the Middle East's...
- U.S. agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of more than 600 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- Op-ed: 3 reasons marketers are foolish to ignore Africa (rapid growth is only part of it)...year-on-year," according to a 2018 report by Hootsuite and
We Are Social. A few key facts for marketers to keep in mind: Mobile...
- Ad Age Wake-Up Call: A Firing at Google and Other News to Know TodayWelcome to Ad Age's Wake Up Call, our new daily roundup of advertising, marketing, and digital-related news.
- Grech and Dixon Join Goodby Silverstein, BBDO Atlanta Hires Miller and Calamia...reporting to Chaka Sobhani, its chief creative officer. Evans joins from
We Are Social, where he was the associate creative director. There, he was the...