LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 360i Encroaches On PR Agency Turf With Crisis Management Service...spent the past few years investing in digital media buying and content creation. Among those PR agencies are
Weber Shandwick, Edelman , Ketchum and Cohn & Wolfe .
- How KFC Is Fighting Rumors of Scary Mutant Chickens in China...that has been an issue for KFC.) Darren Burns, president of
Weber ShandwickChina, said he would advise clients to go on the offensive if...
- NBC, Walgreens Go Big for Red Nose Day's American Debut NBC, Walgreens and M&M's are using the full weight of their brands to rally the nation around Red Nose Day on May 21.
- Creative Ink: A Gallery of Adland's Best Tattoos...Katie McHugh Wieden & Kennedy Ben Majoy Deutsch L.A. Peter Gay
Weber ShandwickJulie Koong Translation Laila Stainbrook Mono Mike Takeshita RPA Alvar Sunol Alma...
- Agency Tattoos: Peter Gay Peter Gay, North American creative director for health at
Weber Shandwick, got a tattoo on his forearm as a reminder of what it's like...