LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Why the Chinese Will Pay for Content That Americans Won't Within months of starting a business newsletter on a new app, an overworked Beijing magazine editor had 100,000 subscribers at $30 a month.
- Three Ways Alibaba and Tencent Are Courting Consumers and Marketers...ad space on its platforms. Tencent, the maker of all-purpose app
- China's Online TV Pushes Product Placement to Crazy New LevelsChina's reality shows and variety shows are testing the frontiers of brand integrations. How far can things go without turning viewers off?
- 57% of China's Ad Spend Will Go to the Internet This Year...has gone online, embracing e-commerce, online video and all-purpose app
- Why Beijing Proclaimed Wednesday 'Chinese Brands Day'...companies, like e-commerce powerhouse Alibaba Group and Tencent, creator of the