LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 Media Mavens From Megyn Kelly to Sam Dolnick to Keith Cartwright, these are the media players making big moves in 2016.
- Line's Messaging App Was Blocked in China, but the Story Didn't End There...It has tough competition globally with other messaging apps, from WhatsApp to
- Apple's New App Store for iMessage Could Help Brands Break Free on Mobile...s messaging play faces plenty of competition from Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram,
- Search Giant Baidu Gives a Peek at its Latest Work on Artificial IntelligenceBaidu is on a big push for artificial intelligence, though the vast majority of its revenue is still from online ads.
- Tencent Counts Kim Kardashian Game Maker Among Losing Investments...aggressively in add-ons from maps to mobile games to complement its