LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Alibaba Group's Hema Supermarkets: The Real Deal With China's 'New Retail' The chain is central to Alibaba's push for "new retail" that blends online and offline experiences, Tom Doctoroff writes.
- China's Influencers Don't Just Push Brands -- They Create Their OwnChinese internet influencers and online stars have sparked an entire mini-economy.
- The 2018 Resolutions We'd Like to See From turning "Dilly Dilly" into sales to stomping out Instagram sexbots to fixing influencers, these are our resolutions ... for you.
- 2017: From Mom's Digital Trail to a Brand Safety #Fails...eyes to a breathtaking world of "can do," digital-first entrepreneurism. While
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Terry Savage to Leave Cannes Lions. Plus, Wendy's Latest Twitter Antics Savage, associated with the festival for 33 years, will depart after the 2018 event.