LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How Brands Are Trying to Tap Into Disney's Magic in ChinaPepsiCo says it's the first time in about 30 years that its beverages are being sold at a Disney property.
- Startup Aims to Bring a Different Perspective to News on ChinaSupChina is bringing onboard a 6-year-old podcast that's popular with China-watchers
- Apple Is Playing Catch-Up to Google as It Enhances Siri, Messages, Maps and MoreApple is opening Siri and its Map app to third-party developers to expand functionality and overtake its rivals.
- Inside Facebook's Plan to Boost Ad Revenue by Turning Users Into Buyers...network may be copying the strategy of Chinese rival Tencent Holdings , whose
- Japan's Line Messaging Service Plans IPO at $5.5 Billion Valuation in July...Line is raising funds as it confronts mounting challenges from China's