LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Rubicon Poaches Google Exec in Race to Bring Header Bidding to Apps, Video...Kershaw said. "The majority of the experiences take place in apps like
- Who's Starting CP&B's Beijing Office?Bamboo Yee is a veteran of campaigns for car brands, including CP&B's client Infiniti.
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 Media Mavens From Megyn Kelly to Sam Dolnick to Keith Cartwright, these are the media players making big moves in 2016.
- Line's Messaging App Was Blocked in China, but the Story Didn't End There...It has tough competition globally with other messaging apps, from WhatsApp to
- Apple's New App Store for iMessage Could Help Brands Break Free on Mobile...s messaging play faces plenty of competition from Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram,