LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 12 key takeaways (and some industry insight) from Mary Meeker's 2018 Internet Trends ReportWe also asked industry leaders why people watch Meeker's report so closely.
- What You Need to Know About the Insane Crisis at Newsweek...and Newsweek's working servers remain operational in the company's building.
WhoaYeah. And keep in mind that just last week, Newsweek Chief Content...
- Youth Will Be Served as MLB Campaign Promotes Drama of the Game...million fans tuning in on Fox effectively did the exact same thing.
Whoa! is why we watch. In the spirit of the heart-stopping drama...
- Why Ad Blocking Will Save the Ad Industry: You Don't Want Consumers Who Don't Want You People hate your ads and are actively blocking them. Everybody panic!
Whoa. Slow down for a second, marketers. Look at the stats. Recent data shows...
- Empower This: Your 'Go-Girl' Boosterism Isn't Actually FeminismMarketplace feminism is a shallow representation of its contextualized precursor, and one advertisers have grown to love -- and bank on.