LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Why Ad Blocking Will Save the Ad Industry: You Don't Want Consumers Who Don't Want You People hate your ads and are actively blocking them. Everybody panic!
Whoa. Slow down for a second, marketers. Look at the stats. Recent data shows...
- Empower This: Your 'Go-Girl' Boosterism Isn't Actually FeminismMarketplace feminism is a shallow representation of its contextualized precursor, and one advertisers have grown to love -- and bank on.
- Hollister Targets 19,000 High Schools with Snapchat Geofilters...both good and bad word of mouth when they use social media.
WhoaFriday vibes thanks Hollister for the gnarly geotag â " Pizza Steve (@JFontsey...
- Televisions Are No Longer the Screen of Choice for Kids...or-dessert ultimatum broke it down thusly: "I know it's like, '
Whoa, why would you do the iPad!' But because it's like, one...
- The Value of a 'Full House' Reunion for Advertisers (Plus Five More Reunions We Want)Advertisers could be just as excited to see "Full House" revived as fans. But why stop there?