LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Why MPG Took a Flyer on an Unproven IdeaNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- NBC-News Corp.'s plans, announced March 22, to create an advertiser-supported, online-video site showing TV and movies free of charge broke new ground in offering consumers top-shelf content like prime-time TV shows and current movies, in a variety of venues, including Yahoo and MySpace. And it was apparently the kind of service advertisers were clamoring for, as charter sponsors agreed to sign on even though they were given just a day's notice to decide.
- Esurance stakes claim in auto-insurance biz...s director-brand and public relations, along with San Francisco's
Wild Brainanimation. The character emerged from creative first used in online ads. "We...
- Honda Feels in its Element Among Animals...weren't strange enough, Rubin Postaer and Associates and animation studio
Wild Braindecided to give a burro, a crab, a possum, a platypus and...
- Movers at Push, Final Cut and more...addition to his commercials work. Former The Jim Henson Company CEO Charles Rivkin has been appointed CEO of San Francisco-based animation studio
- Movers at the ADC, Biscuit Filmworks, mono and more...executive of Lucasfilm Animation, has signed with award-winning animation company
Wild Brain. Rounds will serve as producer and head of development, overseeing the studio...