LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Jimmy Kimmel Fires Back at Troll 'Street Artist' Who Calls Him 'Cry-Baby'...artist in the city of Los Angeles. I am not a Left-
Wing-Zombie-Artist. I am on the edge, the only true rebel artist...
- Report: Twitter Was Possibly Used 'More Extensively Than Facebook in Russian Influence Campaign'...news stories "critical of Hillary Clinton, falsely accusing her of funding left-
wingantifa (short for anti-fascist) protesters" and sharing pro-Trump opinions as...
- ABC Is Looking for a Few Good Men (or More) "We were so aggressively targeting women," ABC President Channing Dungey says.
- Bob Garfield on the Media, Cannes, Trump and Being Ruggedly Jewish (Not Necessarily in That Order)Former Ad Age ad reviewer: "Like most other humans, I use all the technological tools available to me to avoid ads. I don't even see them."
- Watch Keith Olbermann Risk an Aneurysm as He Furiously Rails Against Trump Over DACA...this latest rant. A sample: "You conservative black pastors and you right-
wingHispanic leaders who still support Trump and these RACISTS today, you will...