LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Progressive Political Giant MoveOn Wants Your Twitter AccountThe influential left-wing organization is testing a way for people to give by "donating" their social-media accounts.
- ESPN Revs Up New Spots for AARP...ESPN personality Kenny Mayne takes retiring Nascar driver Jeff Gordon under his
wingas the four-time Sprint Cup champ prepares to leave racing behind...
- Matt Blank to Step Down as Showtime CEO, Hands Torch to David Nevins...to that post, he'd developed critically acclaimed dramas like "The West
Wing," "Homicide: Life on the Streets" and "ER" for NBC. Showtime recruited Mr...
- Shekhar Kapur Signs to Independent, Prosser Joins Sweet Shop and More...Moby's album, "Play". For four years she ran multimedia firm The
WingGroup, where she did several projects including the short films "Death's...
- How A-B InBev Is Using Food in Its Beer MarketingFrom restaurant menu promotions to TV show integrations, brewers seek marketing momentum by linking to food culture.