LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Publicis Groupe revenue falls. And Papa John's gets dumped by an agency It's been a rough week for agency holding companies.
- 'Milkshakes Against the Republican Party' disappears after Congress pressures Facebook...the Republican Party. Its comments follow the original story. A fiery left-
wingFacebook page has disappeared from the social network one day after Republicans...
- Republicans and Democrats come at Facebook, YouTube and Twitter with claims of favortism...were badgering and bulldozing the platforms to take positions that favor right-
wingviewpoints. Democrats also criticized Facebook for recently hiring ex-Senator Jon Kyl...
- The Daily News put the Trump Baby blimp to creative use...actually happened, the left-leaning Daily News is being joined by right-
wingpolitical figures in reacting to the latest chapter in the president's...
- Watch Colbert's take on the White House hiring a 'disgraced Fox News boss'...Trump Is Too Chickenshit to Fire Kelly Himself': With Bill Shine Producing His West
WingReality Show, Trump Prepares to Dump His Chief of Staff."