LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- U.S. Hispanic Agencies: Final Deadline to Enter Wave Festival Is March 24Submit your best U.S. Hispanic market work to the regional Wave Festival for Latin America (last year, the U.S. won two Grand Prix!).
- To Start a New Company, You Need Two Strategies...the airplane off the ground in the first place. That takes wheels,
wingflaps and a lot more engine power than you would need at...
- Lowdown: Does Sustainability Marketing Work?The Lowdown has the latest on Unilever's findings on sustainability and what Ace Metrix found to be the most creative ad of 2016.
- 'Green Acres' Police Sgt. Might Be Using Social Media Better Than You...in the circle of individuals I tend to be around, wearing Red
Wing, Carhartt, Levi's," he said. "LL Bean is always big in Maine...
- The Creativity 50 2016: The Most Creative People of the Year The year's most influential innovators come not just from advertising and marketing, but technology, entertainment, art and more.