LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 250 Largest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines. From Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- The 11 Best Trump-Inspired Ads From His First 100 DaysHe fueled bold, brave ad ideas during campaign season -- and they didn't stop once he took office.
- Murdoch Family Values: When (and How) Will Rupert & Sons Decide Bill O'Reilly's Fate?...House chief strategist. The story is actually pickup from the Associated Press
wireand includes this choice passage: In an interview with The New York...
- After the Rise of 'Femvertising,' Is 'Oldvertising' the Next Big Thing?...have some fun. One man leaves a boring cruise via a zip
wireinto a cocktail bar, while a sunbathing beauty turns heads before removing...