LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- P&G, Peltz Get Ready to Rumble: What You Need to Know About Tuesday's VoteP&G and Nelson Peltz's $60 million proxy war comes down to the wire. Then comes an alumni reunion, marketing conference and light show.
- Accenture Tops Global M&A Report, Beating WPP...SinnerSchrader, Kunstmaan, The Monkeys + MAUD, Media Hive, Intrepid, Clearhead, Brand Learning and
WireStone, collectively valued at $671 million, according to the report. R3 reviews...
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- 250 Largest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines. From Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- The 11 Best Trump-Inspired Ads From His First 100 DaysHe fueled bold, brave ad ideas during campaign season -- and they didn't stop once he took office.