LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Media Chart for Nov. 11: Baseball Maintains Top Swing It's no surprise that the final two games of the World Series claimed the Nos. 1 and 2 spots on the media chart this week.
- Election Night Live: Media's Campaignpalooza Comes Down to a Wild End...election." -J.P. 7:45 p.m.: Switched over to Ozy and
Wired's live stream on Facebook. They are reporting live from Washington, D...
- From Lifetime to Fox News, an Unusual Media Battleground Shapes Up for Election NightThe election-night media battleground will be more crowded than ever, with even Lifetime planning two and a half hours of results coverage.
- Chuck Townsend Retiring From CondÃ© Nast on Dec. 31...at CondÃ© Nast, whose brands include Vogue , Glamour , The New Yorker, GQ ,
Wired, Vanity Fair , Allure and Pitchfork. On Oct. 10, the company announced the...
- Are You and Your Company Ready for a Cyber World War?...s true that there are multiple ways to access your cloud services (
Wiredor wireless Internet at home or work, public WiFi, a friend's...