LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Lib: Quartz's Jay Lauf on Bespoke Ads and Keeping Things 'Quartzy'...it means to be "Quartzy," what he learned at previous gigs at
Wired(starting in 2001) and the Atlantic (2008), and how the digital media...
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Facebook's Facial Recognition, Twitter's Change of Heart and Other News...too by sending users alerts whenever their photo pops up somewhere. As
Wiredwrites : "More notifications flying around means more activity from users and more...
- The 2017 Ad Age Creativity 50 Terry Crews kicks off our annual list of the year's rule slayers and free thinkers. Bonus, he also illustrated our cover.
- The Death of the Internet? Stop Saying That Internet providers could now use consumer data to a degree that challenges or outstrips Google and Facebook, Shelly Palmer writes.
- Subway's Tripodi: The Ever-Evolving Chief Marketing Officer...sales and profitable revenue growth is not always as direct or hard-
wiredas some might think. Fortunately, many more CMOs are cut from very...