LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Age Wake-Up Call: WPP's Warning, Samsung's Galaxy Note 8 and Other News to Know Today...screen and specs, which is set to go on sale Sept. 15.
Wiredcalls it "a beast of a smartphone." Quartz, getting straight to the...
- 'Fake President' Trump Is a 'Disgrace to the Office,' Says Chicago Sun-Times...in less than three minutes," via The Washington Post: 2. In a
Wiredpost headlined "Trump Cribbed His Charlottesville Press Conference Straight From Fox News...
- Diversity Memo Drama Poses Biggest Public Test for Google CEO Many of Sundar Pichai's peers have been mired in controversy this year, from Travis Kalanick to Jeff Bezos.
- Losing Weight Just Got Easy Again (Or, Why Fitness Trackers are Nonsense)The Quantified Self movement is measuring the last days of the fitness tracker fad, Shelly Palmer writes. Its 10,000 steps of fame are up.
- Inside Apple's New Campus: No Childcare (But You Can Freeze Your Eggs)...one wants to, however, one has the option to freeze her eggs.
WiredMagazine writer Steven Levy is the only journalist who has thus far...