LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Subway's Tripodi: The Ever-Evolving Chief Marketing Officer...sales and profitable revenue growth is not always as direct or hard-
wiredas some might think. Fortunately, many more CMOs are cut from very...
- iPhone X ReviewApple's latest smartphone delights at every turn, writes Shelly Palmer, CEO of The Palmer Group.
- Rodrigues Leaves Publicis for WMcCann, BBH China Hires BBDO's TsangPlus new hires at Interbrand, Fake Love and more creative moves.
- Your Thursday Wake-Up Call: Senators Push for 'Honest Ads.' Plus, Shocking Commercials for Skin Lighteners Also, shares in Publicis Groupe dropped after the company reported third quarter results.
- Your Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Twitter Cracks Down on Harassment, Again. Plus, News on Netflix, the NFL...sent an email with the updates to its Trust & Safety Council members;
Wiredhas the full email . As TechCrunch says , "Twitter, a platform infested with...