LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Is Megyn Kelly Making a 'Big Mistake'?...Editor Nicholas Thompson. Now CondÃ© Nast is putting Thompson in charge of
Wired(where he was a senior editor before moving over to The New...
- Lowdown: Does Sustainability Marketing Work?...by Brett" AirPods â " those wireless Bluetooth earbuds Apple used to replace
wiredversions when it removed the headphone jack in iPhone7 â " may be...
- The Creativity 50 2016: The Most Creative People of the Year The year's most influential innovators come not just from advertising and marketing, but technology, entertainment, art and more.
- The Media Chart for Nov. 11: Baseball Maintains Top Swing It's no surprise that the final two games of the World Series claimed the Nos. 1 and 2 spots on the media chart this week.
- Election Night Live: Media's Campaignpalooza Comes Down to a Wild End...election." -J.P. 7:45 p.m.: Switched over to Ozy and
Wired's live stream on Facebook. They are reporting live from Washington, D...