LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Media Chart for Sept. 23: 'Dancing' in the Middle The NFL is still at the top, but 'Dancing With the Stars' keeps ABC in the game.
- Bloomberg's Anti-Ad-Blocking Experiment Still Running Into Technical Problems...accessing Bloomberg.com. Some Twitter users have also reported false positives on
Wiredmagazine's website . Wired has taken an even tougher stance on ad...
- Never Mind Peter Thiel. Gawker Killed ItselfDespite a wave of nostalgia for Gawker, Media Guy Simon Dumenco reminds us that it simply didn't know when to hit the brakes.
- In D.C., Cambridge Analytica Not Exactly Toast of the TownAs British data firm sinks its sharp sales chops into New York, former political clients are giving it mixed reviews.
- The Media Chart for July 29: America's Got Talent -- and Election FeverLast week saw blockbuster ratings for Fox News Channel's RNC coverage -- but it fell just short of 'America's Got Talent.'