LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Are You and Your Company Ready for a Cyber World War?...s true that there are multiple ways to access your cloud services (
Wiredor wireless Internet at home or work, public WiFi, a friend's...
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 Power PlayersThese are the executives leading the branding and marketing agenda, challenging assumptions and setting new examples.
- The Atlantic's Website Will Now Let Some Pay to See No Ads...spokeswoman said, and will only be available when readers are automatically targeted.
Wiredmagazine rolled out a similar approach to ad-blocking earlier in the...
- The Media Chart for Sept. 23: 'Dancing' in the Middle The NFL is still at the top, but 'Dancing With the Stars' keeps ABC in the game.
- Bloomberg's Anti-Ad-Blocking Experiment Still Running Into Technical Problems...accessing Bloomberg.com. Some Twitter users have also reported false positives on
Wiredmagazine's website . Wired has taken an even tougher stance on ad...