LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Introducing Ad Age's 25 Marketing Technology Trailblazers 2017 From challenging the digital duopoly to promoting marketing tech itself, these 25 innovators are redefining the way brands succeed.
- Snapchat vs. Instagram: Which Stories Format Is Winning? A look at who's ahead in the Stories wars between two rivals that give brands and publishers a similar video platform.
- The Los Angeles Times Extends Its Scathing Anti-Trump Editorial Series...Senate Intelligence Committee Investigation of Susan Rice." Meanwhile, a reality check from
Wired's Brian Barrett: "Sorry, But Susan Rice Is Not Your 'Smoking Gun...
- McAfee Rebranding Might Be One of 2017's Boldest Moves...would portray Mr. McAfee in an upcoming movie based on a 2012
Wiredarticle called "John McAfee Fled to Belize, But He Couldn't Escape...
- The Magic of 5G: Faster Web, Less Wire and Innovative Plays for Marketers...interactive video. Most residential areas have internet cable running around the neighborhood,
wiredto subscribers' homes in what's called "the last mile." Fixed wireless...