LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: A brouhaha about the Oscars. Plus, will Tronc sell its newspapers? Also: Twitter's Jack Dorsey explains himself (in many, many words).
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Ivanka Trump closes her brand, and Facebook signs a pledge Plus, a bizarre incident at one of Planet Fitness' 'judgment-free zones.'
- He's CEO, bitch: Young Zuckerberg and the early days of Facebook revealed...of "Sex, Beer, and Coding: Inside Facebook's Wild Early Days" in
Wired. Fisher's intro sets up an excerpt from "Valley of Genius: The...
- Three publishers, three different approaches to consent under GDPR...data. ESPN has an easy-to-use consent tool for European visitors.
Wired, on the other hand, provides an experience that's more on par...
- Is Alexa spying on you?Even after the most recent surprising incident with an Echo, Shelly Palmer says there's nothing new here.