LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Agency Creativity: The Devil Is in the Department...continue to predominate Ad Land, it's simple enough to put
work in progressup on the walls for people to chime in on. (My...
- Tin Can Rally: Behind Conagra's Grand Plan to Update its Brands Make it pop: Orville Redenbacher is one of the brands that Conagra hopes to make more contemporary.
- Your Friday Wake-Up Call: Harvey Weinstein Apologizes (Bizarrely). Cam Newton Says Sorry Too Also: A New Yorker launched a class action lawsuit against Junior Mints, saying there's too much air in the package and not enough candy.
- Agency Hacks That Took Good to Great Change is hard. But there's nothing quite as satisfying as a spectacular reinvention.
- Only Hardcore Climbers Can Reach This Cliffside Pop-Up Outdoor Shop...Huey and James Lucas. The campaign is by Boulder-based agency
Work in Progress. No strangers to stunts, the startup agency previously attracted attention for...