LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Adidas Bests Nike for Entertainment Lions Music Grand Prix...Neale, the anthem spot illustrated the idea of originality as a
work in progress. It juxtaposed creative and cultural legends with up-and-comers: it...
- Things Are Looking Up for Female Chief Creative Officers...Pay. "I don't get in the way of people's
work in progress. I don't give people ideas and tell them to go...
- It's a Weeklong #ThrowbackThursday at the TV Upfronts There was a sense of nostalgia as TV networks reunited sitcom families from the '90s and picked up spin-offs based on popular shows.
- Broadcasters Hit New Lows as Clock Winds Down on 2016-17 SeasonStrip sports out of the mix and the Big Four networks are now averaging just 2.2 million adults 18-49 per night.
- P&G's Pritchard Blasts Objections to His Digital Demands as 'Head Fakes'...let's also be clear that the announcements indicate intention and
work in progress. It's not enough until the verification and audits are actually...