LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Shelly Palmer: Samsung Galaxy S9 Review If you want a new Android phone, Shelly Palmer writes, it's about as good as they get. For many others, it's nice to have, but not a need.
- See the Finalists for Ad Age's Creativity Awards The winners will be announced at the A-List & Creativity Awards Gala in New York on April 19.
- Agency Creativity: The Devil Is in the Department...continue to predominate Ad Land, it's simple enough to put
work in progressup on the walls for people to chime in on. (My...
- Tin Can Rally: Behind Conagra's Grand Plan to Update its Brands Make it pop: Orville Redenbacher is one of the brands that Conagra hopes to make more contemporary.
- Your Friday Wake-Up Call: Harvey Weinstein Apologizes (Bizarrely). Cam Newton Says Sorry Too Also: A New Yorker launched a class action lawsuit against Junior Mints, saying there's too much air in the package and not enough candy.