LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 Class of Women to Watch Europe These 20 leaders are game changers in marketing, advertising, tech and media in Europe. Ad Age will honor them at a June 5 event in London.
- Get Ready for the Age of Programmable BrandsWith programmable marketing, messages can be made much more relevant for each consumer by leveraging data not available with programmatic.
- Bonnier Generates About 25% of Its Revenue From DigitalThe future for Bonnier -- publisher of magazines like Saveur and Popular Science -- is digital, although print remains vital.
- The Tough Reality Facing an Advertising Mother of the Year...being a working mom. Advertising Women of New York (AWNY) and
Working MotherMagazine (WMM) select 20 women/mothers working in advertising to honor every...
- Agency Moms: You Can't 'Have It All,' But You Can Still Kick AssNikki DeFeo, a first-time mom at digital agency Firstborn, gives some advice to other agency moms.