LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Even 'Roseanne' can't salvage live TV ratings. Here's what each network needs mostYou know the wheels are falling off the traditional TV model when rock-steady CBS starts to wobble.
- How to avoid most brand crises -- and how to survive when one hits...companies, including tobacco marketer Philip Morris USA, PepsiCo, Heineken USA and the
WWE, whose stars are seemingly always in the news. Carraro will dispense some...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: YouTube has brand safety issues, again. And 'Fearless Girl' will get moved...for Mother's Day, and making him a playable character in a
WWEvideo game," as Ad Age notes in the write-up. The full...
- Ad Age's 2018 Creativity Awards winners Ad Age presents the winners of the Creativity Awards, which honor excellent work, outstanding people and innovative companies.
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: A surprising call to '#deleteFacebook,' a new football league and more Brian Acton made billions selling WhatsApp to Facebook, but now he's telling people to #deleteFacebook.