LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Twitter's First Oscars Ad Is Its Latest Nod to #TimesUp, #MeToo...Alicia Silverstone and Mena Suvari, former Under Secretary of State Charlotte Beers,
WWEChief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon, DJ Hesta Prynn and musical artist CharliXCX...
- See the Finalists for Ad Age's Creativity Awards The winners will be announced at the A-List & Creativity Awards Gala in New York on April 19.
- No Skin, No Sin: The XFL Gets a Family-Friendly Makeover...the short-lived 2001 curiosity that was the XFL, and while the
WWEfounder and chairman is offering few details about the new venture, he...
- Year in Review: The (Sad!) Media Feuds of 2017This is the first time a single feuder has dominated the entire list.
- The 2017 Ad Age Creativity 50 Terry Crews kicks off our annual list of the year's rule slayers and free thinkers. Bonus, he also illustrated our cover.