LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Woman in Dove Ad Doesn't See It as RacistAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on the backlash against Dove and which classic gas station brand is making a comeback.
- How the KFC Brand Stayed Finger-Lickin' Fresh...founder Colonel Harland Sanders with celebrity appearances including tie-ins with the
WWEand a parade of TV-and-movie star colonels. In so doing...
- ANA Live Blog, Day Two: Not Just Twerking for the Sake of It It's the second day of the ANA Masters. Here's what's up.
- Dwayne Johnson Is Starting an Ad Agency With Biz Partner Dany Garcia Dwayne Johnson has reinvented himself several times over. One thing has remained constant: his rock, Dany Garcia.
- Marketer's Brief: Denny's and Diplo Duke it Out on TwitterAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on how Denny's potato tweet went viral and private label's new threat to Big Food.