LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Denny's and Diplo Duke it Out on TwitterAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on how Denny's potato tweet went viral and private label's new threat to Big Food.
- Agency Brief: Beer, Wrestling and 'Salt Ed'...people can take on practicesafesalt.com. LagardÃ¨re Sports' International Sponsorship Takedown
WWEhas hired integrated sports marketing agency LagardÃ¨re Sports as its international...
- See All the 2017 Emmy Nominees for Outstanding Commercial...We Are America" debuted on the July 4 last year and stars
WWEwrestler John Cena delivering a three-minute-plus soliloquy on what patriotism...
- KFC U.S. CMO Kevin Hochman Promoted to President and Chief Concept Officer...of celebrity colonels in commercials and efforts such as tie-ins at
WWEevents have helped the chain gain attention and bring customers back. KFC...
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 40 Under 40Forward thinkers, risk-takers and rainmakers: Our 2017 class is an eclectic group of movers in the worlds of media, marketing, tech and advertising.