LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- KFC U.S. CMO Kevin Hochman Promoted to President and Chief Concept Officer...of celebrity colonels in commercials and efforts such as tie-ins at
WWEevents have helped the chain gain attention and bring customers back. KFC...
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 40 Under 40Forward thinkers, risk-takers and rainmakers: Our 2017 class is an eclectic group of movers in the worlds of media, marketing, tech and advertising.
- SXSW Day-Four Notebook: VR and AR That Works...to binge watch TV than have sex. -- Jeanine Poggi PAID CONTENT The
WWE's Stephanie McMahon is riding one of the world's most valuable...
- SXSW: Why Pay-TV Bundles Will Just Take a New Form as Cord-Cutting Grows...entertainment makers how to deliver their content and still generate revenue. Since
WWEintroduced its direct-to-consumer streaming product WWE Network in 2014 at...
- Mobile World Congress: Advertising in the 4th Industrial Revolution We need to revisit every assumption, Zenith's Tom Goodwin argues. What becomes of fixed broadband or TV signals when 5G is so fast?