LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Year in Review: The (Sad!) Media Feuds of 2017This is the first time a single feuder has dominated the entire list.
- The 2017 Ad Age Creativity 50 Terry Crews kicks off our annual list of the year's rule slayers and free thinkers. Bonus, he also illustrated our cover.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Alfa Romeo, Old Navy, Verizon and More...avg.) Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto Online: The Doomsday Heist Premiered on:
WWESmackDown!, USA Network No airings data over the last 30 days; visit...
- Marketer's Brief: Woman in Dove Ad Doesn't See It as RacistAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on the backlash against Dove and which classic gas station brand is making a comeback.
- How the KFC Brand Stayed Finger-Lickin' Fresh...founder Colonel Harland Sanders with celebrity appearances including tie-ins with the
WWEand a parade of TV-and-movie star colonels. In so doing...