LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Check Out Donald Trump's New Online AdsThe Trump campaign has passed another milestone of campaigning by introducing online ads into its still-sparse ad mix.
- Here is a quick explanation of how a Demand-Side Platform, or DSP, works...include Google 's DoubleClick Bid Manager and Invite Media , DataXU, MediaMath ,
X+1and Turn . Companies providing SSP technology include AOL , AppNexus, Google, OpenX , PubMatic...
- Digital Branding Is Here; Are Your Analytics Ready?Embrace the possibility of merging brand measures with digital attribution to provide real performance analytics.
- How Brands Can Remain Human When Native and Ad Tech CollideAs native advertising and programmatic come together, brands and publishers need to make sure their goals are aligned, Brenner writes.
- Rocket Fuel Buys X+1 For $230 MillionAutomated ad-buying platform Rocket Fuel has acquired
X+1, an ad-tech firm offering data-management capabilities and an ad-buying tool of its...