LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 20% Off Is Better Than 3.14%, but Some Brands Are Still Totally Misusing Pi DayFor a "holiday" all about the number 3.14 (approximately), Kohl's offers a 20% discount, one of many tenuous Pi Day pitches.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Oscars Ads Were All About Women's Empowerment, Plus Other News...the trademark on the brand name Jet Ski. But, like Kleenex and
Xerox, people use it as a generic term too, because "personal water craft...
- Diageo Joins 'Free the Bid' Effort to Hire More Women Directors...executive committee and that its 10-person board of directors will reach gender parity in April 2018 when former
XeroxCorp. CEO Ursula Burns joins.
- Finding a Fresh Story for 112-Year-Old Xerox...original corporate association and distinctiveness as a brand. And then there's
Xerox. The Google of its day, Xerox is among the few eponyms that...
- A Short History of Carl Icahn, Angry Billionaire (Who's Now Mad About That Xerox-Fuji Deal)...about today?" The answer to that question at the moment: the proposed
Xerox-Fuji deal. Icahn's joined in his displeasure by fellow rich guy...