LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Clean & Clear's Acceptance Speeches Steal the Show at the VMAs...Show: NFL Preseason Football Primetime Airing: Aug. 30, 9:54 pm ET
Xerox: Everybody's Talkin' at Me Network: ESPN2 Show: Tennis Airing Date: Aug...
- Xerox Lobs New Ad Campaign at U.S. Open
XeroxCorp. will debut a new brand campaign this weekend during the U.S. Open tennis tournament, its first major brand advertising effort since John...
- BtoB 100: NATION'S 100 LARGEST B-TO-B ADVERTISERS IN 2014Estimated U.S. business-to-business measured-media ad spending including TV (broadcast and cable), internet (display ads only), magazines (business and consumer), newspapers, outdoor and radio. Estimates based on Ad Age DataCenter analysis of measured-media spending data from WPP's Kantar Media. Dollars in millions.
- Forrester Analyst Says Relationships Are the 'Key Thing' in B-to-B...from 2001 to 2010, then left for a two-year stint at
XeroxCorp., where she served as VP-industry marketing. Ad Age caught up...
- With Some Advertisers Out, New York Mets Try Tech to Attract New Sponsor DollarsMore mobile beacons, LED signs and a a tech-centric suite are new additions the New York baseball team hopes will drive sponsorships.