LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: There's Now an AOR for 'Voice' Plus, watch PepsiCo's "battle of the brands" for the Super Bowl. It's Doritos Blaze vs. Mtn Dew Ice. And there's amazing lip-syncing.
- Marketers Lash CES For Lack of Women Keynote Speakers...speakers to the CES keynote stage including General Motors CEO Mary Barra,
XeroxCEO Ursula Burns, IBM CEO Ginni Rometty and Yahoo! CEO Marissa Mayer...
- Epoch Signs Tempelman, Poklar Opens Empress With All-Female Roster Plus new talent at Company, BestFriend and more
- Sokoloff Moves to MullenLowe U.K., Calleja Joins Deutsch Plus new hires at Saatchi New Zealand, Ogilvy China and more
- How Prudential Decides When to Stay In-House or Go Outside for Media Buying and Tech...with marketing and marketing-tech leaders from Hilton Hotels, Nestle Waters and
Xerox. In this interview, she discusses how marketing strategy and decisions about what...