LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- With Some Advertisers Out, New York Mets Try Tech to Attract New Sponsor DollarsMore mobile beacons, LED signs and a a tech-centric suite are new additions the New York baseball team hopes will drive sponsorships.
- Six Things You Didn't Know About Y&R NY's Leslie Sims...now oversee creative for clients including Land Rover, Dell , Campbell Soup Co. ,
Xerox, Special Olympics and Partnership for a Healthier America. Though she's handling...
- A Radio Shack by Any Other Name Actually Might Have Survived Why is management so quick to change everything else, except a name that's past its prime?
- Seven B-to-B Marketing Trends That Will Shape 2015...shareable content through digital and social channels," said John Kennedy, CMO at
Xerox. "Where teams are doing really great work is in creating really good...
- Y&R New York Taps New Chief Creative...overseeing its efforts for clients including Land Rover, Dell , Campbell Soup Co.,
Xerox, Special Olympics and Partnership for a Healthier America. "She is an engaging...