LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- London Mayor Sadiq Khan Cancels Advertising Week Europe Talk...and showed part of his documentary "An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power."
Yahoowas there to help, recruiting a group of about 18 young people...
- Reality Check: Marketers Can Hear Your TV -- But Not How You Might ThinkTV audio data is made available to marketers, but not necessarily the kind we'd read about in a modern day Ian Fleming novel.
- Study: Viewability Matters, But Likeability Matters Even More in Online Video...in that 7-16 second sweet spot. Digital measurement firm Moat and
Yahoo's demand-side platform Brightroll, which served ads programmatically, also participated in...
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 40 Under 40Forward thinkers, risk-takers and rainmakers: Our 2017 class is an eclectic group of movers in the worlds of media, marketing, tech and advertising.
- What's Driving Ad Tech's Newfound Sense of Civic Duty on Travel Ban and Beyond...Planned Parenthood health centers." Earlier this month digital ad sellers including Twitter,
Yahoo, Pandora and marketing platform firm Marin Software signed an amicus brief in...