LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest companies by medium, 2011 editionFrom 100 Leading Media Companies Special Report, 2011 edition. Rankings of the largest media companies in newspapers; magazines; cable networks; cable systems/video service providers, broadband; broadcast TV; digital; movies; yellow pages; radio; and out of home.
- Strong banner, smooth landing...place. Our concern is that Cognizant's audience gets lost in transition.
YellowBook's banner is a black box featuring a headline that's rich...
- Google Searches for Success in Local AdsAfter failing to crack radio and print advertising several years ago and still struggling in TV ads, Google views local online advertising -- both by national brands and by smaller businesses such as restaurants and plumbers -- as a juicy target. The search behemoth in recent months has unleashed a flurry of new local services and ad formats and expanded others.
- Yellowbook introduces small-business marketing centerUniondale, N.Y.—Online local search company
Yellowbook.com has launched an online service center to help small businesses’ marketing efforts and online...
- Top media companies by medium, 2010 editionFrom 100 Leading Media Companies Special Report, 2010 edition. Rankings of the top media companies in newspapers; magazines; cable networks; cable systems/video service providers, broadband; broadcast TV; broadcast TV networks; digital; movies, TV production, video games; yellow pages; Radio; and out of home.