LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Why Clorox Turned to Kickstarter to Help Fund Venture With StartupClorox's Soy Vay joined Three Jerks Jerky on Kickstarter to fund a joint venture -- Veri Veri Teriyaki Jerky.
- Food Startup Bought Up Its Own Products in Undercover Campaign At least eight months before a funding round closed, Hampton Creek executives quietly launched a campaign to purchase mass quantities of Just Mayo from stores.
- Another Quarter, Another Retail Refresh for Tesla...is largely devoted to telling the Tesla story, critical for a
young companyselling a product that remains mysterious -- and intimidating -- to most drivers. During...
- Visa, Startup Create Direct Mail You Won't Throw Away...up with a new way to reward Visa Signature consumers. The
young companyis creating a photo printing app, which prints and ships smartphone photos...
- Republican Startup Hopes to Use FCC Database to Predict Ad Future...TV markets -- even on ads that have yet to run. The
young companyis also layering in digital data about social-media posts and search...