LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Suicide at Dentsu Ends in $4,000 Fine for Excessive Employee Overtime...has faced intense scrutiny over its working conditions in Japan after a
youngstaffer named Matsuri Takahashi jumped to her death from a corporate dormitory...
- Ad Age Ad Lib: Alain Sylvain of Sylvain Labs on Race, Creativity, the Talent Crunch and More...the greatest memes and ideas are coming from, it's coming from
youngpeople of color." The problem, he says, has its roots in the...
- Agency Brief: Beverages, Beauty, Beef and BoobiesThis week's Agency Brief includes news about beef, a beauty brand, a throwback beverage and, yes, boobs.
- ANA Live Blog, Day Two: Not Just Twerking for the Sake of It It's the second day of the ANA Masters. Here's what's up.
- What You Need to Know* About the Harvey Weinstein Scandal"I'm trying to do better, I know I have a long way to go," Weinstein told The New York Times, which he's also reportedly suing.