LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Oscar Nominee Tiny Inventions Joins 1stAveMachine, Smuggler Signs Nourizadeh Plus new talent at Arts & Sciences, M ss ng P eces and more
- Monsur and Misselbrook Join Sunshine New York, Trailer Park Hires Salinas and Brubaker Plus new talent at Vans, We Are Pi and more
- Marketer's Brief: Lady Doritos Is Over But the Spoofs Aren'tAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on the female snacking idea that has everyone talking.
- Watch: Eating Milano Cookies in the Bathroom Now Encouraged...time for themselves with the "Save Something for Yourself" campaign from
Y&RNew York. The concept at first glance is not unlike the brand...
- Campbell Agency Review Threatens Long-Running BBDO, MEC Relationships...this year when it won the Chunky brand from WPP's
Y&R, adding to its Campbell portfolio that has long included the core soup...