LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Campbell Dives Deeper Into Digital with Major Spending HikeSome brands 'will completely eliminate broadcast from marketing plans,' says CEO.
- Will Next Year See the SXSW-ification of Cannes?This year saw an anti-Uber strike, more category confusion -- and what might have been the first wave of a startup and VC invasion.
- U.S. Hispanic Agencies Win 18 Lions at Cannes Festival...were saved by transfusions. The other gold Lion winner was Bravo /
Y&Rin Miami, with a Radio gold and silver award for Popclik headphones...
- Ad Age Hosts Women to Watch Get-Together at CannesHonorees from around the world meet, and hear from jury presidents (and former honorees) Wendy Clark, Jean Lin and Joanna Monteiro.
- No Grand Prix in First Year for Creative Data Lions...to identify a Grand Prix winner, said Jury Chair David Sable,
Y&RGlobal CEO. "We felt there wasn't anything that was representative of...