LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- WPP Continues Rapid Expansion of Possible Worldwide With U.K. Agency Buy...far, it has folded existing properties such as Schematic , Bridge Worldwide and
Zaazunder Possible and has made a series of global acquisitions including: Brazilian...
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines by 2011 U.S. revenue. Part of Agency Report 2012.
- Largest Digital Agency Networks Worldwide and in the U.S.Largest World and U.S. Digital Agency Networks: Agency networks ranked by 2011 digital revenue. Part of Agency Report 2012.
- Possible Worldwide names Atchison CEO...that Shane Atchison has been named CEO. Atchison was previously CEO at
ZAAZ, a digital agency based in Seattle. Atchison succeeds Trevor Kaufman, who will...
- WPP Folds Zaaz Into Possible Worldwide...In the latest move, the holding company has folded another past acquisition,
Zaaz, into Possible. Zaaz CEO-partner Shane Atchison will become CEO of Possible...