LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: New Leadership For Vice? Plus, Another Worry For Ad Giants Some hedge funds are reportedly betting against the big holding companies to profit from "wrenching disruption."
- Wieden & Kennedy Is Ad Age's 2018 Agency of the Year...Sports while steering the massive Bud Light account into the pop-culture
zeitgeistwith the viral "dilly dilly" catchphrase. There were setbacks: The agency was...
- BBH Singapore Is Ad Age's 2018 International Agency of the Year...May and sung by local pop artist Tanya Chua, tapped into the
zeitgeistand was picked up on Facebook by AsianCrush, getting 28 million views...
- Bait & Win: What Super Bowl Trolling Teaches Us About the Future of MarketingAs Wendy's proved in the big game, marketers would do well to learn the art of trolling.
- 'Mudbound' Director Dee Rees Joins Anonymous, Stink Signs Rhys Thomas...in November at the 2017 DOC NYC Festival. Picrow signs directing duo
Zeitgeist, comprising Danish director/writer Liv Prior Colliander, director of the film "Dryland...