LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 21st Century Fox to Review Global Media Agency Business...North American media-buying and -planning account to Publicis Groupe's
Zenith Mediain early 2007. Last year, Fox consolidated its FX Networks account with...
- Mad Tech: Digital Transforms Marketing, Media in the '90sThe 1990s mark a watershed moment for the marketing industry as the growth of the Internet lays the groundwork for today's digital world.
- Nielsen at a Tipping Point? Accelerating Change Confronts Methodical ResearchersViewers are moving out of Nielsen's core competency, live TV, but catching up with them is painstaking work. How fast can Nielsen run?
- Carriers Use Black Friday Weekend to Up the Retail Ante...first for the carrier. The idea came from its agency partners
Zenith Mediaand Moxie , Mr. Jaffin said. It may be a harbinger of more...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.