LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Watch: Insurance Gets Scary (Happy Friday the 13th)...Santa Monica, California-based agency created the "We are Farmers" jingle.
Zenith Mediahandled media placements. The campaign follows Farmers' campaign earlier this year when...
- Is Your Paper Napkin Stuck Up? Vanity Fair Says It Isn't So...Fair since assuming creative responsibilities for the brand earlier this year.
Zenith Mediais handling the media buy for the effort. Each spot shows a...
- There's a New Most-Advertised Brand (and Nine More Facts From the 200 Leading National Advertisers Report)...to a record $152 billion. That tracked with the overall market;
Zenith Mediasays spending on U.S. major media and marketing services rose 3...
- Dumb Phone Love: Reporter's Notebook from Mobile World Congress Everywhere at Mobile World Congress you saw 5G hype and the Internet of Too Many Things, with smartphones mostly in the background.
- Two Big Questions to Get Innovation RightUnpacking why your organization wants "innovation" is the first step, writes Tom Goodwin, exec VP and head of innovation at Zenith Media.