LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- A Clinton Fundraiser on Trump's Win, Corporate CRM and Campaign Finance ReformSerial entrepreneur David Steinberg, co-founder of Zeta Global, has been a Hillary Clinton fundraiser since her 2000 U.S. Senate run.
- Here's What's Behind Acxiom's Growth and Increased Investor Interest How Acxiom is coming through on its broad strategic goals, and why its attracting increased investor interest.
- Marketing Tech Consolidation Continues as Dentsu-Backed Expion Sells...inked a deal with a number of ad tech partners, and
Zeta Interactive, which touts ad and marketing tech, recently secured $125 million in funding...
- Zeta Secures $125 Million in Funding as Marketing Tech Rises...funding, in fact the company secured $125 million. Marketing tech firm
Zeta Interactivehas secured $125 million in equity and debt to try to meet...
- SourceMedia names Rhee chief digital officer...chief digital officer, a new role. Rhee was previously CEO of
Zeta Interactive, New York. She will be responsible for overseeing the company's digital...