LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Should P&G Use Its Influence to Defend Gay Rights in Russia?P&G is the top advertiser on Rossiya1, where a news anchor discussing organ donation said gay men's hearts should be burned or buried.
- MedHelp Names Richy Glassberg Chief Operating Officer...two years ago, Ms. Baskin was exec VP-chief marketing officer of
Zipatoni. She began her career in New York at Lowe Advertising and MTV...
- Women to Watch: Karen Sauder...times, involved contentious talks with Teamsters. In 1998, she joined promotions agency
Zipatoni, where she rose from account director to president, and after that firm...
- Latest Happy-Hour Hot Spot: The OfficeNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- In-house agency bars -- seemingly a relic of 1960s Madison Avenue -- look to be all the rage once again. We visit a smattering of hot spots where creatives, account managers and planners around the country are boozing nowadays.
- U.K. Cracks Down on Word-of-Mouth With Tough Restrictions...consumers discovered the campaign had been masterminded by Sony and its agency,
Zipatoni, there was a huge backlash and a formal apology from Sony. Other...