LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Will You Feel the Benefit of the Stimulus Package? Find Out HereLOS ANGELES (AdAge.com) -- If the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 jump-starts the stalled economy, then consumers and business stand to benefit regardless of how specifics of the plan -- a home buyer's credit, say -- directly affect them.
- Stimulus Bill Sets Aside $150M for Marketing Census 2010...New York; Booz Allen Hamilton, Washington; the Marcom Group, Fairfax, Va.; and
Zona Design, New York. Initiative Media, also part of Interpublic, will buy media.
- Census' New Theme: 'It's in Our Hands'...York; Booz Allen Hamilton, Washington; the Marcom Group, Fairfax, Va.; and
Zona Design, New York. Initiative Media will buy media. G&G, a Native-American...
- Census Turns to DraftFCB for $250 Million AccountWASHINGTON (AdAge.com) -- The U.S. Census Bureau has tapped Interpublic Group of Cos.' DraftFCB to handle advertising behind the 2010 Census, awarding the agency's New York office a $250 million to $300 million government account.
- DESIGN: Times Square's "Urban Forest"...Christo's Central Park curtains. We open with a banner by
Zona Design's Zoa Martinez, www.zonadesign.com . See the PDF for "live" designs...