LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Emerging technologies to turbocharge your content marketing...a webpage. Suzuki has made use of branded dial codes, working with
Zooveto allow consumers to dial **SUZUKI (**789854) to receive a text message...
- Why Apple, Ford and Zappos Have All Invested in Branded Mobile CodesDell, Apple, Zappos, Google, Ford, Oprah, Jet Blue, ESPN, 1-800-Flowers, the Girl Scouts Coke, Good Morning America and The Chicago Bulls are among the companies in the forefront of a mobile marketing trend most haven't even heard of yet.
- Zoove: Something Better Than QR Codes...can job done with tools that are actually easy to use. Enter
Zoove. Here's one mobile direct-response company I can actually get excited...
- Simplifying Text Messaging...their information and media companies and advertisers present their messages. This week:
Zoove. What It Is: A mobile-marketing technology that simplifies text messaging. By...
- How to use mobile effectivelyDave Whetstone is CEO of Clonefone, a company that allows consumers to manage their mobile phones online.