Social Media Advertising
The Perils, Promise, Practice and Overwhelming Success of Paid Advertising on Social Networks
November 18th, 2013 | 35 Pages
By Kathryn Koegel
Twitter's recent IPO, and its astronomical opening day stock price, has put paid social media advertising back in the spotlight. With newcomers Instagram and Pinterest inching toward ad models, how has the biggest of the social networks fared as it introduced advertising models to its platform? Facebook, and the experiences marketers have had with its paid ad options over the past year, is one way for marketers to gauge how ads may perform on other platforms. This Advertising Age research report looks at what's worked, and what hasn't, and gives marketers insight into how best to devise campaigns using social media platforms.
In this report, you will learn:
• The reach and the demographics of the top social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterist, Linked In, Instagram).
• How social media advertising fits into your brands' overall marketing plans
• Ad spending trends on social media platforms
• Why FBX Exchange is the game changer, and how to take advantage of it
• Correlation between social media and TV ratings
• What's working on mobile, and why your brand needs to be ready
Interested in licensing this research paper for multiple use? Ask us!
Would you like to be invoiced for this research paper? Ask us!